Thread
Printable Version

Castle Season 1-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

I've only just completed season 3, boy did I fall behind on this show

Reply 602#602 spratt89's post

i can't believe how long i been watching this i was sure this would get cancelled within 3 season boy was i wrong?

Reply 603#603 bala's post

I thought that after the first season if I remember

I have to say that even though this show has allot of filler episodes they are all worth it when you get to a great episode like the 2 parter I'm currently watching when Alexis and her friend were kidnapped and ended up in Paris

Reply 605#605 spratt89's post

That was the best episodes of the series

8x01 XY

Last season it was a castle mystery and this season it's a beckett mystery and i found it amusing Alexa is taking over Castle PI business   way to keep her on the show after writing her off to go to college .

I've just finished season 6, I'm looking forward to catching up on this show before Christmas but I have allot of other shows to watch before I go and watch season 7

Reply 607#607 bala's post

You would of thought the woman kissing her victim was a bad idea as it could of left her DNA but the way she killed him was surprising as she was so calm, Kate's new bracelet turning up at the crime scene was a great start to the season

Reply 610#610 codebreaker's post

The amount times we seen this happens on a tv show shouldn't surprise you i knew she was going to do something based on the way she dressed and acted.

8x02 XX

Vikram was lucky Kate believed him and the way they filled in the missing pieces was great, Alexis is proving herself as an investigator

8x03 PhDead

The guys were pushing their luck trying too pass as collage kids and working with Castle behind Kate's back was risky, Alexis did a great job getting him to talk

8x04 What Lies Beneath...

You can understand why Castle was determined to solve his hero's murder as another author and Castle being one step ahead of the guys was sneaky but the blind priest was amusing

8x05 The Nose

The key witness being able track down the painting and sniff out the killer was impressive but how Castle got her out of her apartment was amusing and Ryan shooting Esposito in the ass was priceless

8x06 Cool Boys

Slaughter enlisting Castle's help was understandable as he was the prime suspect in the heist and murder but the song and dance routine before the fight was amusing

Thread