Thread
Printable Version

Castle Season 1-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

8x07 The Last Seduction

Castle planing to surprise Beckett on their first wedding anniversary was amusing especially after the first went of early and the second was late but Beckett getting recognised at the spa was priceless, Ryan taking a bullet for Esposito was a great way to end their disagreement

8x08 Mr. & Mrs. Castle

Castle and Beckett should of made the most of been trapped on the cruise ship but almost hacking their computer was great

Reply 614#614 codebreaker's post

Yes they were but you knew somehow castle would find a way to get back on case but his talking box was interesting coping mechanism.

Reply 616#616 codebreaker's post

The victim  being a compulsive liar made things complicated.

Reply 618#618 codebreaker's post

I really thought she was going get killed castle helping her live her life was great

Reply 620#620 codebreaker's post

Yep song while being held up at gun point was amusing

Reply 622#622 codebreaker's post

Glad they could have 1 night together but becket was careless leaving her phone unattended

Reply 624#624 codebreaker's post

At least he known now

8x09 Tone Dead

Martha's latest show being interrupted when the body was found in the theatre was tragic but Castle and Beckett pretending to be fighting was amusing

Castle Cancelled

Well, the season finale next week will now be the series finale. I'm kind of glad they're not continuing without Stana, as Beckett and Castle as a couple is a huge part of the show dynamic, but I'm sad to see it end.

Castle Cancelled
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

I just hope they reveal who Locksat is otherwise it'll be another one of those open-ended cancellations that I hate.

Pff I really would have preferred they cut off the last 3,5 min and stopped at the scene in the precinct. Now it just felt rushed. They probably planned to keep that as a cliffhanger but added the ending because of the cancellation, but I think they should have solved that differently.
All in all I'm happy we got some kind of closing and not an end with a cliffhanger

8x10 Witness for the Prosecution

Castle being torn apart giving evidence when he took the stand as the key witness to a murder from five months ago was rough but getting himself locked up was amusing and what a great result

8x11 Dead Red

The Russian kid using diplomatic immunity was annoying as they should be only allowed to use it in the Embassy and the Russian security guard seemed impressive but her did seem to be more involved in the case than you would expect

Thread