Thread
Printable Version

Castle Season 1-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 10-6-2009 13:35  
Good episode when Richard found out that the model that gave him her number was the babysitter it was priceless
It would of been more amusing if he had slept with her and next day her daughter catch her sneaking out say hi to  her and castle do you know her?, she says yeah she was my babysitter. That would been priceless

Fool Me Once

This was one complicated con and i found it amusing as castle and becket trying figure it out.

Reply 18#18 bala's post

The end was funny when Beckett went to the toilet to find the sex part in Castle's book and he popped his head over and told her what page it was on

Reply 18#18 bala's post

This was a great episode, all the twists and turns - kept you guessing.  It was the best episode this series.

Castle and Beckett make a great team.

I thought the toilet scene was a bit weird.  It was funny but it could have gone seriously wrong if he hadn't guessed correctly why she went in the bathroom.

Reply 20#20 slade01's post

I thought it a locker room and not a bathroom.
"I reject your reality and substitute my own."  Adam Savage

2x05 When the Bough Breaks

I cant believe he would turn down a book deal about a British secret agent to do another Nicky Heat book, it is not as if he needs the money

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

i think you know what he would miss if he took that book deal .  something you can't put a price on

Vampire Weekend

Who would thought a 3 year old would remember how his mother died that rather interesting

2x07 Famous Last Words

Interesting episode when an up-and coming rock star's body is found in a scene that appears staged from her recent music video but her last song told the truth with some help from Alexis

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

i found it interesting that she told cop the truth after she died in a song was kind of original

Kill the Messenger

Great episode i mean trying figure out which one responsible for murder 10 year old case . when they raided old women house was amusing .

Reply 27#27 bala's post

The raid was funny   and so was Martha on the computer dating with old photo

Love Me Dead

Great episode figure DA was actually moonlight as a Pimp -it was surprise everyone thinking he was good guy but it was actually that women who kill him .

That guy they pick up who wanted to be a locksmith would be a great addition to cast there were great pair castle and him when beckett made both seat at back was funny

Reply 29#29 bala's post

I figured Scarlett was more involved before the shooting

One Man's Treasure

Well this was interesting turn of event so girlfriend and guy were playing spy game and he lost but figure out how company was illegal dumping the batteries acid into the sea

Reply 31#31 bala's post

Two women arriving to ID his body added a new twist to the case and Alexis did well finding who the photos belonged to

the 5th bullet

i knew that guy who lost his memory wasn't the killer but nice frame job on him-talk about second chance with his ex-wife .

Reply 33#33 bala's post

I liked the way Castle got the amnesia guy to sigh his name and i thought the end was funny when the one said that one has 15 years of baggage and the other is on a first date

A Rose For Ever After

Castle getting tied up by his daughter was funny espically after he asked her to do it than she took money out his wallet and walked away

Reply 35#35 bala's post

And his escape afterwards was inventive with the rubbish bin and a nice line from Kyra of all the murders in all the city's at all the weddings then you walk into mine

Thread