Thread
Printable Version

Castle Season 1-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 54#54 bala's post

how do you mean that? Did he cause the explosion by calling? How do you know that?

Reply 57#57 kellemanske's post

I agree it was just timing.  Castle's call had nothing to do with the explosion.

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

Quote:
Originally posted by kellemanske at 3-24-2010 18:03  
how do you mean that? Did he cause the explosion by calling? How do you know that?
Remember the bomb was detonated when she pick up his call.

Reply 59#59 bala's post

I don't think that has anything to do with it. I think it wasn't his fold, but maybe they'll use that coincidence to create his guilt, still, I didn't really notice it...

Reply 55#55 carlorica's post

It isn't the season finale.  It's just a 2 part episode.  The 2nd part airs Monday.

Castle didn't cause the explosion.  He was calling to warn Beckett that they didn't have the serial killer when the explosion went off.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 61#61 waterlilybarb's post

wasn't the bomb set off by a phone call ?

Reply 62 bala's post Yeah but I don't think it was Castles phone call that set it off.

Reply 61 waterlilybarb's post Yeah I though it may have been but now I see they will show the ending. Can't wait for tonight!!!!

Reply 63#63 carlorica's post

ok so only 1 more day to wait-i think this has first time we are all excited new episode castle tomorrow.

Kim - you're such a smarty!

Boom!

Yep guess that was only way she would of survived. Well in the end they caught him but i liked how Rick help her by saying if i was writing this i wouldn't do this..  i hope we see that FBI agent again.

In my opinion part one was sooooo much better.  I kinda felt part 2 lagged at times, really how many times could kate get kicked off or almost kicked off the case??  The ending was really well done though with Kate following how Castle would have written it versus the dumb FIB agents who were about to be mist if not for the Beckett/Castle save.  And yes the bathtub sceene which i predicted was a good laugh - the comment that didn't kate have anything that wasn't flaimable!! very funny.

Reply 66#66 bala's post

That was great team work between Beckett and Castle and the way Castle would wright it

2x19 Wrapped Up in Death

Castle's being the victim of The Mummy's Curse was hilarious

Reply 69#69 codebreaker's post

The pranks the cops did to him were funny

Reply 69#69 codebreaker's post

I agree.  I think him scaring himself was pretty funny - and lying on the elavator floor, priceless.

i wanted to see him running around the building & knocking on the door till someone let him in to lift the curse.  

I just watched episode 10 of season 2 while checking it for a member and have to say I quite enjoyed it.  Its not the most original show I've ever watched but it was pleasant nonetheless.  I might give this a go when I have a spare 40 minutes or so in the future.
trulee - Red is better than Blue, We're the CHAMPIONS so it's TRUE!!

The Late Shaft

Well another great episode but poor rick finding out that she was using him so that she can get a part playing Nicki Heat was amusing and Beckett teasing him about it was good but she seems quite jealous in this episode .

Reply 74#74 bala's post

I think he was happy being used but Beckett looking jealous was great

Den of Thieves

So glad Becket new love interest wasn't a mole but that was some kick-ass role player they were doing in the gym. .

Thread