Thread
Printable Version

Castle Season 1-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 76#76 bala's post

The guys checking Tom out as the mole why he was sparing with Beckett was interesting

Reply 77#77 codebreaker's post

Did you see Castle face at the end he really look sad .

Reply 78#78 bala's post

A touch of jealousy

Reply 79#79 codebreaker's post

This could show him he actually has feeling for beckett.

Reply 80#80 bala's post

I think it's a bit like with bones... they want to stretch it a bit...
I just hope they don't stretch it as long as b&b

I think Castle and Becks detective guy friend are going to rumble next week or Becks hand. Or something equally funny.  I'm glad castle is starting to fight for becks.  It's great.  Love this show.  It's funny.

Food to Die For

Well not really good episode but a very interesting death.

Reply 83#83 bala's post

I have to agree. The show was great in the beginning of the season but the last couple of eps have been a bit of a drag.

Lets hope the season picks up.

Reply 84#84 carlorica's post

I thought when Beckett brought Madison into the interview room and she was talking about Beckett fancying Castle was funny because he was in the observation room

2x23 Overkill

Good episode when Demming and Castle compete to find the killer but had different suspects but Beckett figured it out and they were both right

Reply 86#86 codebreaker's post

Yes i figured it had both of them but that kiss with becket and Demming was great. Castle really should be happy for them.

Reply 87#87 bala's post

but it's so sad, he finally falls for a normal person, not one of those model types and she's great, but by the time he realizes that he loves her, she falls for someone else.

Reply 88#88 kellemanske's post

Hey i am sorry but becket doesn't feel the same way she treats him like a child not an adult that's the problem-castle really needs to grow up and prove he can be adult relationship?.

Reply 89#89 bala's post

you have a point

2x24 A Deadly Game

Nice season final the look on Beckett's face when Castle said this is their last case was great but it looks like she has left it to long because he is off to the Hampton's with his ex wife

Reply 91#91 codebreaker's post

Yes it had to be like that but nice that case turned out not be what we thought it was

Reply 92#92 bala's post

I gotta say I rather enjoyed that season finale.  I don't think we always need a cliff hanger.  Some shows do fine with a smaller less emotional ending.  I did like the way Beckett looked at Castle as he and the ex walked away.  Does leave it open to interpretation for next season.    BTW:  what's this about Castle having a summer run??  Anyone know about that.

Reply 93#93 arksongbird80's post

i am guessing repeats for pervious season

Reply 94#94 bala's post

No i would think that too, but I saw somewhere there were going to be new episodes.  i haven't been able to find the click or see whatever it was that put that thought in my head, so now I"m just trying to fact-find.  Maybe it's wishful thinking??

Castle Season 3 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 3 Premiered September 20, 2010

Discuss Anything About Season 3 Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 10-24-2010 09:29 ]

Thread