Thread
Printable Version

Castle Season 1-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 15#15 sanggye's post

Castles ex-wife needs to go!  I am not a fan of her's.  She drops in and does a grand gesture to win Alexis' affection.  Then get's "mad" because Castle got put out she beat him to the Hero punch, but doesn't understand why......He's there for the daughter all the time.  She shouldn't be the hero spuratically.  Blahhh I don't like her.  

love the expression on Castle's face too when Beckett said she's bust him out....I enjoyed the twists and ABC's twist with "grey's."  Funny...  
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 17#17 arksongbird80's post

I agree about the ex, even her saying it was from the both of them didn't get over my dislike of the situation.  She isn't Alexis's mother and I think that she needs to let Castle know what gifts she are giving her.

Reply 18#18 sanggye's post

i thought she was ?

Reply 19#19 bala's post

She is bala, but her career was more important.

Reply 20#20 arksongbird80's post

No, Gina Cowell is the publisher, his second ex-wife, his first wife is Meredith, and she has only appeared in the 1st season episode "Always Buy Retail"

Reply 21#21 sanggye's post

Good catch -i wasn't sure who she is

Reply 22#22 bala's post

Well I just remembered that her mother is an actress and the ex he is dating is his publisher.

AHHH i feel very in the loop now.  Thanks sanggye

3x05 Anatomy Of A Murder

I must admit that Greg's prison break scam was brilliant and Manuel getting the wrong idea about the Doctor he killed was tragic

Almost Famous

Well i love the ending because bad guy got away . i am sorry but it get annoying that in every episode they tie it up in bow and this one was great but he shouldn't of let castle speak to his mother

Reply 26#26 bala's post

I liked that to warn his mother of the situation, he said, "I love you."      great relationship...

Reply 27#27 arksongbird80's post

A decent episode, and I agree with bala about seeing the bad guy get away is a different ending.

I think they will catch him in another episode

Reply 29#29 kellemanske's post

I have feeling they save plot for the season finale

Reply 26#26 bala's post

Who would of thought the magic words to save him were saying I love you to his mother and i think the decoy kill might come back at some time after his threat to their loved ones

Reply 31#31 codebreaker's post

Well that Castle for you

Has he ever said that to his mother ?

3XK

Becket taking Castle to male strip club was amusing

Reply 33#33 bala's post

Beckett getting all "dolled" up for the strip club was amusing.

Reply 34#34 arksongbird80's post

All the woman swarming castle at the strip club was amusing   

And Hans, think that was the best part of the episode, the way he went from prissy Hans to the American accent back to the "Hans" to finish it up

Reply 33#33 bala's post

I thought the biker chick's line (the only way your going back to jail is over my dead body) and Castle to the lawyer (do you want a lawyer or do you want hire an actor) was amusing

Thread