Thread
Printable Version

Castle Season 1-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Episode 4

Well this is interesting episode loved the ending with becket coming to the reading of his book nicky heat

Castle 1x05

i love murder acting between castle and detective in the apartment

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

i thought his ex-wife was so funny

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

i never tasted that?

have you?

Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

Yes but there better moment when suspect came running toward Castle in the car

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

Exactly he can't win

but castle payback at auction was nice

Castle 1x09

Wow i can't believe what world is coming to when you have kidnap your own child just show your husband unfit father in the end now he's going custody of the kid since mother is going jail . it was great to see Carla from scrubs in another show .

Reply 24#24 codebreaker's post

That was smart movie by kidnappers

Episode 10

ok this was great episode but castle really had stick his nose beckett mother murder i wonder how she's going react

Reply 28#28 codebreaker's post

this was season-finale?

Reply 31#31 waterlilybarb's post

maybe 3 episode added onto next season

Reply 1#1 spratt89's post

Wow that still long way off

Deep In Death

Well another great season opener and castle still castle and taking Russian gangster and Becket having improvise to save Castle.

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

yes the bet was crazy but i would like to see castle in a dress

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

no but it would be funny

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 10-6-2009 13:35  
Good episode when Richard found out that the model that gave him her number was the babysitter it was priceless
It would of been more amusing if he had slept with her and next day her daughter catch her sneaking out say hi to  her and castle do you know her?, she says yeah she was my babysitter. That would been priceless

Fool Me Once

This was one complicated con and i found it amusing as castle and becket trying figure it out.

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

i think you know what he would miss if he took that book deal .  something you can't put a price on

Vampire Weekend

Who would thought a 3 year old would remember how his mother died that rather interesting

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

i found it interesting that she told cop the truth after she died in a song was kind of original

Thread