Thread
Printable Version

Castle Season 1-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Episode 6 Always Buy Retail

I thought Kate making fun of Richard nickname was great

Reply 12#12 bala's post

Deep fried twinkie

Reply 14#14 bala's post

No but my kids had it as a mars bar but it sounds gross a chocolate bar dipped in batter

Episode 7 Home Is Where the Heart Stops

I like the way Castle played Beckett on the firing range

Reply 18#18 bala's post

The only time he stayed in the car

Reply 22#22 bala's post

That was a bit daft when he got the text message we're watching you and he keeps talking but after he dropped the bag off was funny with everyone with the same bag

Reply 26#26 bala's post

But once he started he had to finish and with the answer he was damned if he did or damned if he didn't tell her the results but great cliff hanger

Reply 29#29 bala's post

I thought it probably was with that ending

Reply 4#4 carlorica's post

Great episode i think we all knew he wouldn't follow order when playing poker and Beckett would have to rescue him but he had to go the extra mile and win the game

The Double Down

Funny episode when two separate murders are committed on the same night, Castle wagers Ryan and Esposito that he and Beckett will solve theirs first and i liked the bizarre twists in both cases

Reply 7#7 bala's post

Has Castle ever lost a bet he always comes out on top

Reply 10#10 bala's post

Or Kate with a shaved head

Castle 2x03 Inventing the Girl

Good episode when Richard found out that the model that gave him her number was the babysitter it was priceless

Reply 18#18 bala's post

The end was funny when Beckett went to the toilet to find the sex part in Castle's book and he popped his head over and told her what page it was on

2x05 When the Bough Breaks

I cant believe he would turn down a book deal about a British secret agent to do another Nicky Heat book, it is not as if he needs the money

2x07 Famous Last Words

Interesting episode when an up-and coming rock star's body is found in a scene that appears staged from her recent music video but her last song told the truth with some help from Alexis

Reply 27#27 bala's post

The raid was funny   and so was Martha on the computer dating with old photo

Reply 29#29 bala's post

I figured Scarlett was more involved before the shooting

Reply 31#31 bala's post

Two women arriving to ID his body added a new twist to the case and Alexis did well finding who the photos belonged to

Reply 33#33 bala's post

I liked the way Castle got the amnesia guy to sigh his name and i thought the end was funny when the one said that one has 15 years of baggage and the other is on a first date

Thread