Thread
Printable Version

Castle Season 1-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

im mid way through season 1 and its lightly amusing a very odd combination i love his bullet proof vest classic that really made me giggle
always repect peoples opinions

reply 51#51 sanggye's post

i havent finished watching the first season yet i think i have 2 more episodes, to me the show reminds me a little of chuck i know that chuck is a spy and castle is a writer but i find the "stay in the car" reference similar because they both would always get in trouble but slowly have become usful and the humour is a little silly but nice which i like and they both like the leading ladies

finished watching all of season 1 really liked the show and yes i like the father daughter relationship i like the whole dynamic of castle the dausghter and his mother i think he is wacky in a kind way the daughter is older for her years but still young when it comes to boys which is so cute and his mother is theatrically excentric but not cringe worthy i think they all balance each other out

his bullet proof vest just makes me laugh

im now on my 6th episode i love the tension between the 2 of them i know what this show reminds me of moonlighting with bruce willis and cybil shepard

reply 97#97 sanggye's post

now that was a show i loved i used to sneak out of my bedroom to watch it when i was a kid and my parents would always have a go at me

awwww i have just watched sucker punch and she admits she like having him around awww

just finished watching the whole season and they still didnt get it on so sad

i thought castle and beckett would be getting it together by now after all they did kiss i know it was a cover but come on they show writers are such teasers

reply 82#82 bala's post

yes but we have had a taste of them, i suppose it will be wort the wait

OMG that can't be it beckett cant be dead omg omg omg

oh thank god i really hope she is not dead that really upset me

oooo they are in a bit of a mess now

Thread