Thread
Printable Version

Castle Season 1-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Kill the Messenger

Great episode i mean trying figure out which one responsible for murder 10 year old case . when they raided old women house was amusing .

Love Me Dead

Great episode figure DA was actually moonlight as a Pimp -it was surprise everyone thinking he was good guy but it was actually that women who kill him .

That guy they pick up who wanted to be a locksmith would be a great addition to cast there were great pair castle and him when beckett made both seat at back was funny

One Man's Treasure

Well this was interesting turn of event so girlfriend and guy were playing spy game and he lost but figure out how company was illegal dumping the batteries acid into the sea

the 5th bullet

i knew that guy who lost his memory wasn't the killer but nice frame job on him-talk about second chance with his ex-wife .

A Rose For Ever After

Castle getting tied up by his daughter was funny espically after he asked her to do it than she took money out his wallet and walked away

Reply 39#39 codebreaker's post

Yes it does teaches you a lesson never hold magazine subscription

Episode 15

Wow this episode started out boring but for once it had a happy ending with daughter and the wife finding out about each other. .

Reply 42#42 codebreaker's post

I don't know who he is

Reply 44#44 codebreaker's post

I think that make sense since the episode was baseball murder .

The MIstress Always Spanks Twice

This episode was very adult rated but it's such a shame it was her roommate who kill her not one her clients. .

Reply 48#48 codebreaker's post

I just don't understand,  doing a research paper is one thing but becoming the subject of the paper was going overboard plus she didn't even get a grade for her research . All that hard work for nothing

Reply 51#51 waterlilybarb's post

it was a great episode-reminds me on first episode of the show.

Reply 53#53 kwargalla's post

And the guilt he caused the explosion because he call her

Quote:
Originally posted by kellemanske at 3-24-2010 18:03  
how do you mean that? Did he cause the explosion by calling? How do you know that?
Remember the bomb was detonated when she pick up his call.

Reply 61#61 waterlilybarb's post

wasn't the bomb set off by a phone call ?

Reply 63#63 carlorica's post

ok so only 1 more day to wait-i think this has first time we are all excited new episode castle tomorrow.

Boom!

Yep guess that was only way she would of survived. Well in the end they caught him but i liked how Rick help her by saying if i was writing this i wouldn't do this..  i hope we see that FBI agent again.

Reply 69#69 codebreaker's post

The pranks the cops did to him were funny

The Late Shaft

Well another great episode but poor rick finding out that she was using him so that she can get a part playing Nicki Heat was amusing and Beckett teasing him about it was good but she seems quite jealous in this episode .

Den of Thieves

So glad Becket new love interest wasn't a mole but that was some kick-ass role player they were doing in the gym. .

Thread