Thread
Printable Version

Castle Season 1-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 35#35 bala's post

And his escape afterwards was inventive with the rubbish bin and a nice line from Kyra of all the murders in all the city's at all the weddings then you walk into mine

2x13 Sucker Punch

Great episode Beckett was so close in finding out who ordered her mothers killing but at least she got the killer

2x14 The Third Man

Good episode i thought when Castle tried to keep Beckett from finding out that they've been romantically linked when he's featured as one of New York's 10 most eligible bachelors was funny and what a unusual way the squatter picked his place to stay

Reply 41#41 bala's post

Beckett introducing herself to Joe Torre and getting tongue tied was funny

Reply 43#43 bala's post

I think he was a former Baseball player

Reply 47#47 bala's post

That was a surprise and all because she washed the pillow case

Reply 53#53 kwargalla's post

That would be the only was she could of survived that but what a great cliffhanger

Reply 66#66 bala's post

That was great team work between Beckett and Castle and the way Castle would wright it

2x19 Wrapped Up in Death

Castle's being the victim of The Mummy's Curse was hilarious

Reply 74#74 bala's post

I think he was happy being used but Beckett looking jealous was great

Reply 76#76 bala's post

The guys checking Tom out as the mole why he was sparing with Beckett was interesting

Reply 78#78 bala's post

A touch of jealousy

Reply 84#84 carlorica's post

I thought when Beckett brought Madison into the interview room and she was talking about Beckett fancying Castle was funny because he was in the observation room

2x23 Overkill

Good episode when Demming and Castle compete to find the killer but had different suspects but Beckett figured it out and they were both right

2x24 A Deadly Game

Nice season final the look on Beckett's face when Castle said this is their last case was great but it looks like she has left it to long because he is off to the Hampton's with his ex wife

Reply 2#2 bala's post

Great returning episode with Castle standing over a dead woman's body holding a gun! but what a difference in the double shooting that was shown at the start to the one at the end

3x02 He's Dead. She's Dead

Good episode When a famous psychic is murdered but were the letter that arrives from the victim really from her and her daughters message for Beckett was amusing considering it was Castle real middle name

Reply 8#8 sanggye's post

Alexis has a great relationship with her father and the way she manipulated him for a scooter was impressive but it was a shame that Beckett friend was involved

3x04 Punked

Castle going through all the possible choices of Beckett's underwear was amusing, Esposito was having a bad day and Castle's Back to the Future theory was amusing

3x05 Anatomy Of A Murder

I must admit that Greg's prison break scam was brilliant and Manuel getting the wrong idea about the Doctor he killed was tragic

Thread