39 12
Thread
Printable Version

Castle Season 1-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Ep 2

I loved the super hero angle.  Who'd a thunk 3 people would dress like a vigilante.

I think Alexis is trying to give her father a heart attack!!  
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 53#53 sanggye's post

hahahahahahahahahah  Love fruit of his Looms.   good stuff.

So glad that castle and beckett hit the wedding together.  

Reply 57#57 bala's post

I really like hilary burton. I had her on one of my planes a number of years ago (OTH time) and she is SUCH a nice person.   Kudos.  Seeing Justin Hartley another CW star was great and I even enjoyed all the dog time!    I really enjoyed this episode.  

Poor castle wants a dog now.  Empty nest syndrome I think.

Reply 63#63 sanggye's post

Me too!  I really enjoyed it.  Something different and Castle was like a kid with candy he was so excited.

??:  Thought they put the Butterfly in the wall.  Why didn't castle and beckett go get it?  They acted like it was gone for good.  I missed something?!?

Reply 73#73 kellemanske's post

Me too!  This was a great episode and Becketts jealousy was wonderful!!!   The shot professor was sad.     Shame he couldn't have been injured instead.

Reply 81#81 bala's post

Heck yeah.  I enjoyed it.  I pegged the sister though.  Not the 3rd friend.  

The Limey

I think Beckett is starting to catch on that Castle is walking away.  What a huge blow to his ego to know she remembered his admission and did nothing about it.  What a blow to hers that he's not waiting any more.  Get it together people!!

Are all Detective Inspector's as gorgeous as the one from Scotland yard!!  I can tell ya, American detectives not so much....

Reply 96#96 bala's post

Hopefully she's caught on now and he'll move past the hurt and wait her out and it won't take her nearly as long.  Season finale is in a couple episodes I think, so this should all come to a head pretty soon!   They need to talk it out!!!   EXPRESS your FEEEEEEEELINGS already.

Reply 98#98 bala's post

castle and Beckett had a convo.  Finally!!!  

The zombies were funny!   Hehhe

always

love it love it love it!!!!      YAY  they are finally moving part of the story along.  Beckett quitting was  sad, but change is inevitable. I just wonder how she'll come back?  Or maybe become a private detective.  I bet Castle and Beckett though will "play the piano" the one time and she'll do some emotional side step and we'll have to wait another YEAR for them to get their act together.  Grr  That will be annoying.

Great ending.  

Reply 103#103 bala's post

thats a terrible way to end the series!!!!  I doubt they are ending tho as the ratings are good

after the storm

I only watched the first 10 mins so far, and well!  HAHA  The closet.  Sophmore in High School.  As always,  good stuff.

Reply 3#3 bala's post

I finished it.  So that's what this season will be about. Taking out the Big guy!!

Reply 37#37 codebreaker's post

How very "taken" the movie.  Loved it!!! Best castle so far..... Maybe ;)

Reply 41#41 kellemanske's post

I thought this was one of the best episodes of Castle to date.  Definately in the top 5!!!  Give us MORE!

Arggg  how did ya'll see this before me and i'm in the states.....grrrr   Super excited!!!    Hope she says yes!

Reply 6#6 kellemanske's post

It will be complicated to have castle stay out of FBI business,  He isn't going to be  a very good "stay at home wife" while beckett is off running around DC.

What in the WORLD is alexis doing with that Lame-o guy!  What a grade A loser.  We need to get rid of Pi.  

Reply 8#8 bala's post

He annoys me.  Blech.    I'm sure he's annoying castle too though

Reply 18#18 sanggye's post

that didn't take long for the writers to get her out of the FBI. I thought at least a few more episodes.   I don't know that she should have been fired for leaking it.  Maybe suspended....

39 12
Thread