Thread
Printable Version

Castle Season 1-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 24#24 codebreaker's post

of course he started a pi agency you can't keep a good man down

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

Who would of thought a missing purse key to both cases

7x14 Resurrection

This was continuation of the case that Becket and Castle just couldn't solve and now Becket is kidnapped   

7x15 Reckoning

I have to say i really like twist with castle coming up with a plan to catch them but what a way to get back his consulting job with department by getting community service

7x16 The Wrong Stuff

I have say getting a computer to kill the person was smart way but figured out all 3 of them planned it was no surprise but i just don't get why they didn't try make him quit the team instead of killing him off?.

ps: so next episode is in 3 weeks and i love see people reaction like they can't wait  i am like seriously this happens every year people are still surprised .

Hong Kong Hustle"

Beckett getting some help on her case was a women who looks better and able to close cases was intresting but finding out she wasn't as perfect as she thought she was predictable.

7x18 At Close Range

Ryan night job almost cost him his job but it's a good thing they managed to figure out how it happened and why

7x19 Habeas Corpse

They need to end this show because episode are getting boring and it look like nothing much in happening in the show .

7x20 Sleeper

We finally found out what happen to Castle during 3 months break

Sound like a story from one of his novels don't you think ?

7x21 In Plane Sight"

Nice to see Castle try a mystery solo and seeing Becket worried about his flight was nice . I had feeling it was one of fight attendant but most experienced one was predictable as she lost her pension because of airline cut back .

Reply 602#602 spratt89's post

i can't believe how long i been watching this i was sure this would get cancelled within 3 season boy was i wrong?

Reply 605#605 spratt89's post

That was the best episodes of the series

8x01 XY

Last season it was a castle mystery and this season it's a beckett mystery and i found it amusing Alexa is taking over Castle PI business   way to keep her on the show after writing her off to go to college .

Reply 610#610 codebreaker's post

The amount times we seen this happens on a tv show shouldn't surprise you i knew she was going to do something based on the way she dressed and acted.

Reply 614#614 codebreaker's post

Yes they were but you knew somehow castle would find a way to get back on case but his talking box was interesting coping mechanism.

Reply 616#616 codebreaker's post

The victim  being a compulsive liar made things complicated.

Reply 618#618 codebreaker's post

I really thought she was going get killed castle helping her live her life was great

Reply 620#620 codebreaker's post

Yep song while being held up at gun point was amusing

Reply 622#622 codebreaker's post

Glad they could have 1 night together but becket was careless leaving her phone unattended

Reply 624#624 codebreaker's post

At least he known now

Thread