Thread
Printable Version

Castle Season 1-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 77#77 codebreaker's post

Did you see Castle face at the end he really look sad .

Reply 79#79 codebreaker's post

This could show him he actually has feeling for beckett.

Food to Die For

Well not really good episode but a very interesting death.

Reply 86#86 codebreaker's post

Yes i figured it had both of them but that kiss with becket and Demming was great. Castle really should be happy for them.

Reply 88#88 kellemanske's post

Hey i am sorry but becket doesn't feel the same way she treats him like a child not an adult that's the problem-castle really needs to grow up and prove he can be adult relationship?.

Reply 91#91 codebreaker's post

Yes it had to be like that but nice that case turned out not be what we thought it was

Reply 93#93 arksongbird80's post

i am guessing repeats for pervious season

A Deadly Affair

A very good season opener when castle comes back from summer vacation forget call Becket she is annoyed but she managed to get payback when Castle is found with dead women and arrested castle and somehow we know castle he tries to get back on to investigation and the double shooting was great ending.

Reply 8#8 sanggye's post

Yes it nice to see they still include i was worried there were write her out as series progressed but they didn't. The tombstone was nice clue

Reply 15#15 sanggye's post

Yes this was a good episode but we got castle and his ex-wife actually have a good time-wasn't sure if they hook up after the balloon incident?.

Reply 18#18 sanggye's post

i thought she was ?

Reply 21#21 sanggye's post

Good catch -i wasn't sure who she is

Almost Famous

Well i love the ending because bad guy got away . i am sorry but it get annoying that in every episode they tie it up in bow and this one was great but he shouldn't of let castle speak to his mother

Reply 29#29 kellemanske's post

I have feeling they save plot for the season finale

Reply 31#31 codebreaker's post

Well that Castle for you

Has he ever said that to his mother ?

3XK

Becket taking Castle to male strip club was amusing

Reply 38#38 arksongbird80's post

I am not enjoying this show as much as i did i don't find it amusing castle has become annoying

Reply 47#47 arksongbird80's post

Yeah but secret passage way got castle baffled

Nikki Heat

Great episode it's funny to see Becket give the actress a chance to shadow her but when she became too good and than trying seduce Castle but line of the week has to be Is castle gay.

Reply 58#58 sanggye's post

That's quite sad now a days they sell audio books for most novels

Thread