Thread
Printable Version

Castle Season 1-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 26#26 bala's post

Who would of thought the magic words to save him were saying I love you to his mother and i think the decoy kill might come back at some time after his threat to their loved ones

Reply 33#33 bala's post

I thought the biker chick's line (the only way your going back to jail is over my dead body) and Castle to the lawyer (do you want a lawyer or do you want hire an actor) was amusing

3x08 Murder Most Fowl

You just knew that the rat Alexis was looking after would escape but the boyfriend took it well but i did like the scream at the end and how unfortunate for the bird watcher but lucky for the police

3x09 Close Encounters Of The Murderous Kind

I thought this was an amusing episode with Castle and all his alien jokes but the MIB abducting them both was the icing on the cake

Reply 47#47 arksongbird80's post

26 grand for a 135 year old Scotch was crazy but Castle smelling the empty bottle was amusing

Reply 52#52 bala's post

It's hard to believe Natalie didn't know who Richard was considering it was his creation but she did grow on me

3x12 Poof! You're Dead

Castle pulling the coin from behind Alexis ear and then her turning it to a $20 was amusing but Dahl going to his own funeral in disguise was stupid and what a brilliant way to get a confession

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 1-11-2011 11:46 ]

3x13 Knockdown

Brilliant episode with the kiss which wasn't quit what i was expecting and Castle getting his hand dirty saving Beckett

Reply 75#75 bala's post

How unlucky for the guy with the blue face but who would of thought the lottery winner stole the original winning ticket

Reply 78#78 bala's post

In a round about way they were both right he may not of killed his wife but arranging his father murder so Beckett was right about him being a killer and Castle was right about him not killing his wife

Reply 86#86 bala's post

The wife was convincing that she didn't know what her husband was up to and i think Alexis suspected something when her dad told her to go

3x17 Countdown (Part 2)

Fallon loosing control in the interview room was interesting but sad what happened to his wife on 9-11 but makes what he did more understandable and when in doubt Castle pulls all the wires which was great

Reply 95#95 bala's post

It's a good job Alexis and her grandmother came back and let them know they were missing

Reply 99#99 sanggye's post

Average episode but breaking in to save his mother was amusing

3x19 Law & Murder

Castle tracking Alexis by her phone was never going to go down well with her but what she did was impressive and juror number 7 buying his way onto that trial and dying was interesting especial when we found out the DA was withholding evidence

3x20 Slice of Death

The kids reluctance to hand over the girls phone number after they found the dead man inside the pizza oven was amusing because i think Castle was right about not getting a second date but the full body flavored pizza comment was amusing

Reply 106#106 bala's post

It was amusing seeing Bridget aka Kaylie Cruz in a different role and the way Castle got Conrad to ditch Beckett for poker was great but admitting he was jealous was nice

Reply 109#109 bala's post

Castle's face when Beckett came out of the water was amusing and Beckett shooting him in the leg was good for her piece of mind

Reply 114#114 bala's post

It should of been obvious that Amber was the blackmailer when she was getting all the questions right when she would of normally failed and the Stanford thing was amusing

Reply 122#122 bala's post

Initially i was surprised at Montgomery but bringing the unit together to keep an eye on her was cleaver and letting the secret die with him was a nice tribute but what a cliffhanger

Thread