Thread
Printable Version

Castle Season 1-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 60#60 codebreaker's post

Yes that one great way to get a confession Still don't get why he murdered the guy since he faked it he really didn't need go further.

Reply 62#62 kellemanske's post

Now he still going to jail for murder which is worst

Reply 66#66 codebreaker's post

Yes this was a great episode with one step closer to finding out who killed the mother . The kiss was a surprise but he had an opportunity at her apartment when she asked him why he still here to tell her but didn't take it.

Reply 68#68 waterlilybarb's post

Well he not a cop he a consultant

Reply 70#70 waterlilybarb's post

Ok i thought applicable fellow cops since didn't Becket work that guy who was also a cop she dated ?.

Reply 72#72 waterlilybarb's post

Thanks for clearing that up

Lucky Stiff

Well they really avoid putting Becket and Castle in situation i love it when she took his Ferrari  .

Reply 76#76 codebreaker's post

Yes it shame but lottery winners always end up dead for some reason

The Final Nail

Wow the fact murder of the wife was not done on purpose but the murder of his dad was plan by him was great.

Reply 81#81 babysexylexy's post

Well they have,  remember Bones it's taken 5 years for that they still stretching that out

Set Up

Well that chemical alarm she was wearing was lucky and glad they were safe but what a clif hanger?

Reply 94#94 codebreaker's post

Yes he was very lucky and i am still surprised they found freezer so quickly

Reply 96#96 codebreaker's post

Yeah that was lucky

Reply 99#99 sanggye's post

Yeah it was but still the fact that writer didn't realise context of script was rather amusing.

Reply 102#102 codebreaker's post

Well he shouldn't confronted her . It's a shame about DA trying to get in power of position

The Dead Pool

Well this was good episode Castle getting jealous when another writer showed an interest in beckett and admit it was sweet.

To Love and Die in L.A.

Well this was good episode kate swimming pool entrance was amazing who would thought she could pull it off

Reply 110#110 sanggye's post

Well difference of opinion here

Pretty Dead

I thought it was rather obvious who killed her as soon we meet her mentor i had a feeling he was guilty. The photo was a nice distraction to mis direct the viewers . Castle getting a shocking ending was just classic

Knockout

Well this was good season finale one step closer to find out who was responsible but she just couldn't leave it alone and MONTGOMERY should done a better job at hiding the the information but i wonder who he send those files to?.

I highly doubt she is dead but Castle saying i love you was surprising since he never actually made it clear he loves her until the end of this episode, of course i knew he cared about beckett but not that he loved her.

Thread