Thread
Printable Version

Castle Season 1-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Castle Season 4 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 4 Premieres September 19, 2011

Discuss Anything About Season 4 Here

4x01 Rise

Hiding under the bed while the blood drips through is a little creepy

4x02 Heroes and Villains

I liked the way the guy lost his hand with the gun but splitting him in two was a surprise

4x03 Head Case

Great title for the episode considering what they were investigating and with some amusing one liners from Castle but Alexis getting turned down for collage was bad news

Reply 17#17 sanggye's post

Don't you hate it when cold blooded killers start to negotiate a deal but I'm glad Castle talked Beckett out of the deal and it was good to see the brother shot by the cop survived

Reply 21#21 bala's post

It didn't take long for Serena, the insurance investigator to get Castle's attention and talking about making her a character in his next book was amusing, the diner date conversation was great

Reply 27#27 sanggye's post

Amusing episode, i liked the film reference and the music that was played but Castle reaction to the dead guy falling on him was priceless

Reply 29#29 sanggye's post

Great episode but for some reason i didn't trust Sal from the start but his plan to kill the robbers and his fake seizure was impressive

Reply 33#33 sanggye's post

I thought Castle and Esposito using the Lyrics to Kenny Rogers song The Gambler was amusing and using the disguise to get back in the hotel was amusing but Alexis trying to cover up the party was priceless

Reply 35#35 sanggye's post

I liked how the shown the vulnerable side of Beckett with her increasingly strong moments of PTSD and the guys covering for her was nice but what you would expect from them

Reply 38#38 sanggye's post

Castle wanting to lead but not knowing where to go was ironic but his fantasy about taking her boots off was amusing but his fantasy about next time was priceless

Reply 49#49 bala's post

The plus one side story was amusing and what a player the dead guy was

4x12 Dial M for Mayor

Beckett breaking down the door of the sex line offices was amusing but you could understand why she did it and Castle's longtime friend Mayor Robert Weldon being the prime suspect was obviously going to ruffle some feathers and being so close to finding out who was responsible was frustrating

4x13 An Embarrassment of Bitches

Kay Cappuccio being more worried about being seen without her makeup on than been caught in the shower was amusing but Royal picking Kay was priceless

Reply 63#63 sanggye's post

Castle's slip of the tongue about his vision of Kate as the girl with the necklace was amusing

4x15 Pandora

Good episode and the fact they were loosing bodies dead and alive you knew it had to be another government agency that was involved and the cool tools used to track the last phone call was awesome

4x16 Linchpin

What a conclusion to the two-part story but the way Sophia played everyone was impressive and i suppose having an old flame as the mole made for a couple of good episodes

4x17 Once Upon A Crime

Nice episode which i thought was a cross between Grimm and Once Upon a Time and I'm impressed Richard was the one to spot the bow that was wrong on the third girl but drugging herself was a clever way to shift the blame

4x18 A Dance with Death

The guys wedding ring test at the strip club was amusing and Barbra taking Odette's identity after the train crash and then her own murder was interesting

4x19 - 47 Seconds

Beckett letting slip about remembering everything about getting shot came as a surprise to Castle and the way they unraveled the chain of events that lead to the bombing was impressive but all because the reporter wanted to better her career was tragic

Thread