Thread
Printable Version

Castle Season 1-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

4x20 The Limey

Having an Australian actor playing a British cop is a little corny and explains the fake accent and considering he was supposed to be there best he couldn't get the glass with the fingerprints

4x21 Headhunters

Castle finding himself working with Detective Ethan Slaughter was interesting and his surname fitted and I had a feeling the shooting was a test to see if he would talk, Castle having to bribe the guys to help was amusing

4x22 Undead Again

I half expected the dead zombie to be drunk and site up but what happened in the morgue was priceless and the way they got the confession was unusual but great never the less

4x23 Always

I know Castle was only trying to protect Beckett but there was know way she could stop trying to solve her mother’s murder but it's going to be a lot harder without the help of the police department

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 10-5-2012 21:15 ]

Castle Season 5 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 5 Premieres September 24, 2012

Discuss Anything About Season 5 Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-26-2012 21:30 ]

5x01 After The Storm

Castle asking Beckett to hide was amusing and the fact she put her top on not knowing she forgot her bra until she was halfway across the room was ridiculous, Maddox getting caught by the booby trapped safe was great and Beckett slipping the phone in Bracken's pocket was impressive

5x02 Cloudy With a Chance of Murder

Lanie spotting the glow on Beckett's face and asking her who she is having sex with was amusing and I cant believe Reggie's security got violent with Ryan and Esposito, how can Beckett complain about Castle's date when she said they have to be single in public but Kristina was a man eater

5x03 Secret's Safe With Me

Castle buying the contents of the storage unit was interesting and how quick the captain changed her mind after seeing the doll was amusing, I didn't think the doll was what he was looking for but I would liked to know what it's worth and the best handshake ever was priceless

5x04 Murder, He Wrote

Ryan and Esposito being worried about Beckett's new mystery guy was amusing but with them out to find out who he is was priceless but the dying man stumbling into Castle's backyard was bad timing as it was supposed to be a romantic weekend

5x05 Probable Cause

That was a very impressive frame job from Tyson on Castle but he must of known after working so close together they wouldn't of left no stone unturned but looks like he had that covered as well with it now looking like he is dead

5x06 The Final Frontier

Castle reaction after being asked if he was wearing a suit when he fire the gun was amusing and his reaction to what Alexis was wearing was predictable as a father, Castle face with Beckett's costume was priceless

5x07 Swan Song

This being a documentary style episode was different but having to play up to the cameras was amusing especially locking them in the cupboard at the end

5x08 After Hours

Leaving their parents to go to the murder after what he said about actors was risky and what a predicament being stranded in the middle of the night in a bad part of town, with no phone, badge, gun or car but being played by the so called witness was a surprise

5x09 Secret Santa

What a shame for the girl and her family seeing Kris Kringle falling from the sky in Central Park and Castle insisting he fell out of his slay was amusing

5x10 Significant Others

Castle's ex-wife, Meredith, moving into the loft to take care of Alexis was bound to cause problems with Kate and the couple must of broke some more stuff to both get arrested which was amusing, the guys winding Castle up about Meredith and Kate's dinner date was priceless

5x11 Under The Influence

Esposito taking the kid under his wing was interesting but killing the up and coming DJ because of what she seen was tragic especially when she was killed with her own gun

5x12 Death Gone Crazy

Esposito thinking Scarlet was hot for breaking Seth's nose was amusing but I'm glad Candice wasn't the killer because of the sex tape and being pregnant

5x13 Recoil

Beckett having to investigate the possible assassination attempt of Senator Bracken was interesting as we know Beckett thinks he's responsible for her mother's murder but close call with the car exploding

5x14 Reality Star Struck

The spoiler alert after catching Penelope and Bob in bed together was amusing and Castle wanting to give Beckett a Valentine's Day gift would of been nice if he hadn't put it in Gates jacket by mistake

5x15 Target (1)

Castle being left alone with the van driver was interesting as we don't know what he did to get him to talk and what an ending being on a Paris roof top

Thread