Thread
Printable Version

Castle Season 1-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 86#86 sanggye's post

don't you think coincident they decided fairy tale episode this year ?

47 Seconds

This was great episode but finding out who was responsible for the bomb was a surprise but Castle finding out Beckett remembered certainly made him feel awful and it look like it has made him a bit bitter about it.

Reply 93#93 kellemanske's post

Well they are both as stubborn as each other it will take death situation for them to be honest with each other

Headhunters

Well it intresting to see Castle follow a crazy cop but asking beckett to help him out was amusing but she really cares for him and great see him do some action

Undead Again

How could he not tell that was castle in the zombie make-up

Reply 102#102 arksongbird80's post

Took them 4 years but ending suggest she will be killed soon and nothing Castle can do to prevent that. Would be great way end the series.

Reply 2#2 arksongbird80's post

Just wait until you find out who high this goes but what a deal she made with him

Reply 4#4 arksongbird80's post

I think this is above her pay grade taking down criminal is one thing but a senator is rather difficult to catch since he has huge staff to protect him. . I like the message she left on his face

Cloudy With a Chance of Murder

Well trust Castle to put his foot in the mouth when that presenter asked him out but he really need work on his relationship but her jealously is cute i think this first time she actually cares who Castle is seeing but loved how she said i can't stop picture that women boobs on your face . I really hope she milk him for that over the next few episodes

Secret's Safe With Me

Well Becket and Castle relationship is getting more complicated try hide it but it will be curious keep it from the team .

Probable Cause

That was one hell of a frame job for Castle

Reply 12#12 kellemanske's post

I remember that episode it's the first time a suspect escape capture

The Final Frontier

This really was a good episode i don't know but this season picked up but castle seeing his daughter at convention was so priceless . Beckett being a fan really surprised Castle no wonder she was excited but come on i can't believe he didn't figure it out before he saw the fan photo .

After Hours

I really liked this episode seeing Castle and beckett on their own without their team was rather amusing and you just knew it would be funny . It been a while since a castle episode made me smile but this was good.

Secret Santa

Well killing Santa was amusing case but Castle and becket relationship is starting to get annoying

Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

Well i thought when she asked her why they broke up her answer was a lot more deeper than i thought it was.

Reply 28#28 codebreaker's post

It's scary to think that a mobile phone can open a door what is world coming to will everyone future not need keys they will use mobile phones to open doors ?. Think about how easy it would be to break into people homes ?.

Death Gone Crazy

It was great to see that guy turn his life around when he found out he was going to be a father but shame he got killed while trying to clean up his image .

Reply 33#33 codebreaker's post

Well she could of ignored it but she did innocent person getting killed

Target

So this 2 part episode but seriously kidnappers taking Alexis to Paris was a bit too unbelievable surely they dumped her somewhere unconscious in allyway and kept the actual target but now this give castle and becket a chance to go to Paris otherwise the case wouldn't handed off ?.

Thread