Thread
Printable Version

Castle Season 1-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Eps 4 was great. This is really a great show.

I love how he stirs things up with the detective at her job and makes fun of her but when she shows up at his place of work her does not know what to say or think. It almost looks like the two of them may hook up before the season ends.

Reply 26#26 bala's post

Yeah I know he does that alot. but what a cliff hanger. Is she going to belt him or kiss him. I mean she did say that she would not have solved the last case without him.

This show keeps getting better and better every ep.

I loved how he was able to worm his way into the case. I cant wait to see how the two of them get together on the next one.

Reply 7#7 bala's post

That would have been funny to see . I loved the fact that Becket and Castle seem to be getting along almost seems like a change of heart on her part.

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

Now that would be really funny

Reply 13#13 waterlilybarb's post

She is not as obsessed about it now but I have to agree that she may be changing her mind and may let Castle investigate it and let her knwo about the results.

Reply 37#37 codebreaker's post

I have to agree and I also like the fact that she wants Castle to stick around is good.

Makes for a great rest of the season.

Reply 53#53 kwargalla's post

I have to agree Beckette can't be dead and it sure is a great way to leave us hanging until the Fall.

Castle will go crazy until they find her.

Reply 62 bala's post Yeah but I don't think it was Castles phone call that set it off.

Reply 61 waterlilybarb's post Yeah I though it may have been but now I see they will show the ending. Can't wait for tonight!!!!

Reply 83#83 bala's post

I have to agree. The show was great in the beginning of the season but the last couple of eps have been a bit of a drag.

Lets hope the season picks up.

Castle can't help himself is always fun to watch. I do like the fact that she does remember everything and that she did break it off with the doctor.

She could be testing the waters with Castle to see how things will go.

As for the case i can see it creeping up again later in the season.

Going to be interesting to see where it all goes though.

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

Yeah that is a twist I did not see coming. But in retrospect it was a good place to hide at the time.

Thread