Thread
Printable Version

Castle Season 1-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 9#9 waterlilybarb's post

lol - regarding the rent reduction - so true!!

I think if i was beckette I would have fallen in love with castle if i walked in on the laser tag scene!!  I just love his family life and the mother is a riot!!

good "story" with this weeks case.  and it was nice to get some more back story on Beckette - it will be interesting if castle figures out something in regards to her mothers murder!!

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

Reply 22#22 bala's post

remember it's a fiction tv show not the news  

i'm really enjoying where this show is heading.  i'm just hopig it gets renewed!!

Tonight's episode

All I can say is OMG!!! i hate cliff hangers!!!!!!!!!!!!  

I will probably have more to say tomorrow but am wordless at the moment

What I want to know is how Beckette survives!! My guess is that she jumped into the bath tub.  cause you know she's not dead but what a way to end an episode.  i'm still in shock for what castle is gonna go through till they find her.

Reply 57#57 kellemanske's post

I agree it was just timing.  Castle's call had nothing to do with the explosion.

In my opinion part one was sooooo much better.  I kinda felt part 2 lagged at times, really how many times could kate get kicked off or almost kicked off the case??  The ending was really well done though with Kate following how Castle would have written it versus the dumb FIB agents who were about to be mist if not for the Beckett/Castle save.  And yes the bathtub sceene which i predicted was a good laugh - the comment that didn't kate have anything that wasn't flaimable!! very funny.

i wanted to see him running around the building & knocking on the door till someone let him in to lift the curse.  

Thread