Thread
Printable Version

Where's the error report thread?

Where's the error report thread?

I haven't been reporting glitches cuz I dunno where to report them.  can someone tell me where the proper place is for this:

show - supernatural S2 E20
server - US
problems incl - @ 41 mins: sound drops out, pic gets messed up

Fix The Bugs Members Challenge....  This is located in VIPTV Board and is sticky'd. You can click my link as well. Thank you for reporting this issue.
A Fine Member of the Mod  Squad!

Reply 2#2 dognxtdoor's post

at the bottom of *this* particular thread I'm posting in right now, are empty boxes next to the words "subject" and "content".  there are no such boxes on the thread you mentioned.  so how do I post in it?   thanks

I have clicked my link again myself, and indeed I see the empty boxes at the bottom. Perhaps you should check again.
A Fine Member of the Mod  Squad!

Reply 4#4 dognxtdoor's post

checked again, no boxes, what am I doing wrong?  there are no links for me to reply to or quote previous posts.  at the bottom of the page there's a "post reply" link, tried that, my post never showed up in the thread.  sorry for the trouble and thanks for your help.

[ Last edited by Mercuriel1 at 3-31-2009 09:10 ]

Reply 5#5 Mercuriel1's post

Hi there, I can't see the normal "Quick Post" reply box at the end, but I can see "Post Reply" over to the right hand side of the screen beside "New Thread" - Can you see this? Click on that and you should be able to reply.

Thread