Thread
Printable Version

The Sopranos Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The Sopranos Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Welcome To The Sopranos Forum!

A major critical and commercial success, the series is widely regarded as one of the greatest shows in television history. Everyone is welcomed to come join in and share your thoughts and interests about this highly successful show. Tell us what you think, your favorite characters, best scenes, whatever you want! We look forward to hearing from you... And as always,

HAPPY VIEWING!

It only takes a minute to change your life... | PAUSE |   

Really glad to see this on here, I've been stuck mid-series and have needed to see the rest for some time. I just hope it stays free for a while.

I'M WATCHING SEASON 1 NOW because i'm bored

BORED.?

Bala, this is a really good show. Cannot understand what is boring about it.

Reply 4#4 kitosdad's post

You misunderstood him, he saying that because he is bored he has decide to watch the Sopranos (to overcome his boredom I assume).

Not that the Sopranos is boring.
The pen is mighter than the sword.

Great show i have ever seen. I do watch Sopranos  episodes online. Now waiting for next season to come. This show is pretty much based on morality of a person in dealing with personal and professional issues in their home and business life.

This is your last warning about posting links to a site where you can download the show, if you post one more link you will be banned.

Thread