28 12
Thread
Printable Version

CSI Season 7-15 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 47#47 bala's post

I liked that thing with the cold going around- and boy, when Nick was examining that car, suddenly he sneezed and I jumped in front of the screen! LOL And yes, I think too that the phone call was from Sara.

This was a great one indeed! I had such great fun and to find out the squirrels got their revenge after all..... they never run out of ideas. It is a great show.

Sad about Warrick but eight seasons with almost hte same cast, that is something.

but she only left in the current season so the core group stayed together for seven years- that is a long time. I wonder how long this is going to be continuing- if Catherine or Grisson left I'm sure it would mark the end of csi the original

I think she could be at college and in any case, having her on the show would mean she is in some sort of danger- we don't see much of the family life of the csis.... Not like Medium where I love having the family.

In a way I think it makes Alison like a real woman and their problems are what many viewers can relate to- and that makes her less of a wonderwoman but a normal woman who happens to have those dreams.
Edit: Not to say that Catherine isn't a real character but we don't see so much of a private side, we did with her father but not so much recently.
Recent Ratings
  • trulee Points +2 Thanks for your comments 5-18-2008 15:48

I think that's right. It would be nice to see more about the personality of the characters, even if only once in a while.

I was sad to see Sophia go, I liked her.

you beat me to it Bala, I was trying to come up with the exact episode but could not find out without checking every list of cast appearances.

Spooky. I liked her character.

Reply 3#3 bala's post

I think the "is he dead or not" storyline happened over on Miami.

Not too sure about Sara being back again and it is going to be interesting how the dynamics of the show develop once Grisson withdraws. They have to bring some more people in.....

Ok, caught up with the last two episodes and when I saw the new CSI at first I was sceptic but she's doing well. Her sense of humour is really nice and the case with the stiff bodies was interesting, I kept wondering how that was possible.

She's nice. I like her much better than the one they brought in to replace Sara. What happened to that one anyway?? I can't even remember the name- just that I wasn't too excited about her.

I can only remember her in a few episodes but she kidn of disappeared again. Hm.

Well, I never really got back into this season, what with Grissom leaving and Warrick dead I somehow fell behind really bad. What's your impression of the season? How would you compare it to NY? Last season NY was WAY better than regular CSI but then I wasn't that excited about NY this season either so far..... any hints from regular CSI addicts?

that's what I feared- I really liked the classic CSI and I'm not sure if I will like the changes....... if you've seen NY too- which one had the better season??

I did not watch a lot of season nine. And I was not going to really bother with the show sans Grissom. But I decided to give it a chance and I must say that I enjoyed the two episodes so far- I'll give it another chance. I decided to check it out because of the giftwrapped organ...... And I like that new guy.

Is it just me or is this new season a bit more like the good old CSI even though Grissom isn't there? I like it.

I liked the story- I really, really enjoy the season so far. What a twist of fate.

28 12
Thread