Thread
Printable Version

CSI Season 7-15 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Episode 2

This was a busy episode but the jumper brings back bad memories

Reply 16#16 bala's post

What is the chance of a bank cashier giving you the wrong change and would you tell them if they did

Reply 30#30 bala's post

Not the best way for Nick to celebrate his birthday exspecaily after being there so many times in the last year

Reply 36#36 bala's post

I thought Hodges fantasizing about Wendy was funny especially when she said your on fire

Reply 38#38 bala's post

After she translated what he said at the convention there may be a small chance but will wait and see

Reply 41#41 bala's post

Yes it was a good episode in the style of Cold Case

Reply 43#43 bala's post

Going undercover is one thing but to have another woman's name tattooed on you is out of order

Reply 45#45 bala's post

Who's covers

Episode 24 All In

Good episode but in the garage at the end i thought some one was there because the car was loaded with the keys in the ignition

10x03 Working Stiffs

Good episode i thought he robbed the safe and got away it right under their noses but he was dreaming

Reply 11#11 bala's post

Good episode and what a chain reaction with cop shooting cop who was shooting the villain who was shooting a kid

10x05 Bloodsport

Interesting episode the boy on the bicycle that tried to save the woman in the car that was in the water was a tragic accident

Reply 17#17 bala's post

Out of all the possible suspects the stripper was the one at the bottom of the list i thought it was the brother

10x07 The Lost Girls

As the third and final part of the CSI crossover i thought it was good i was surprised who killed the weather girl and also surprised to see Madeline alive

10x08 Lover's Lanes

Good episode with two cases the sister killing her sisters husband but the wife committing suicide was tragic and a woman scorned putting the head of her boyfriend killed by her lover just for revenge

Reply 25#25 bala's post

That raccoon on his face was strange but being fooled by the rubber body was funny and Shirley on Henry's lap for his birthday kiss, great line from the dinner i just love Harry's ribs as she was eating them

10x10 Better Off Dead

Good episode the guy in the red shirt would have to be the luckiest man alive and i think it was the sight of the dog made her shoot herself

Reply 29#29 bala's post

I wonder how long it took to dust the girl with blue powder because that must of tickled

10x12 Long Ball

Interesting episode i liked the final punch line ( don't drive angry )

10x13 Internal Combustion

Tragic accidents for the two high school students but the girl hit by the car was horrible but i liked the end with the race in the car park

Thread