Thread
Printable Version

CSI Season 7-15 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 37#37 bala's post

Wasn't the girl who found the guitar in Drop Dead Diva as Stacy

10x15 Neverland

What a crafty way to get into the evidence locker but a tragic accident because he was spotted

Reply 42#42 bala's post

The mark on her neck was her problem when her boyfriend saw the photos at the lingerie party and what a great ending

Reply 44#44 bala's post

Bringing the show to her hotel was the wrong decision

10x17 Irradiator

Great episode but Ray missing Dr. Jekyll under the blue sheet has left us with a nice cliffhanger

Reply 49#49 bala's post

.Wendy and  Hodges embellishing their role in solving cases was funny but the CSI Explorer Scouts were very good. The super glue in the locker was hilarious but what Hodges did for Wendy was great

Reply 52#52 bala's post

The young racist being converted by the janitor after what he did but if it wasn't for Catherine's daughters comment about the fingerprint he may of got away with it

10x20 Take My Life, Please!

How ironic that Kurtis Torse a fugitive on the ten most wanted list is killed on a shooting range by accident because he was camping in a abandoned van

Reply 58#58 bala's post

How was their no spell from the crawl space above the garage but what a tragic set of circumstances for all the family

Reply 60#60 bala's post

Good episode with Ray missing Dr. Jekyll under the blue sheet in episode 17 i was not sure if he was involved but as you say just a simple robbery

Reply 62#62 bala's post

What a way to punish his father for not letting him become a doctor and another good cliffhanger

Reply 2#2 bala's post

Great episode with the explosions at the funeral which could of been a lot worse if it had got to plan and the look on the kids face at the end was creepy

Reply 5#5 bala's post

It's a shame that Wendy is leaving and I'm surprised that nobody spotted the shark earlier but injecting the victim with heroin just to steel her jewelery was overkill

Reply 7#7 angel-87's post

Checking to see how much of the body was waxed was amusing and it's nice to see that Detective Vartann wasn't put of by her refusal but that was a corny line somebody tried to bury the hatchet

Reply 10#10 bala's post

The killer was a real creepy guy but what was Margot thinking going back to get the letters and CSI stuck outside because of her lawyers threat

Reply 11#11 bala's post

It was nice to find out why Sara got so annoyed with Nick after what her mother did to her father and what Alicia's mother did to stop her from killing was different

Reply 15#15 bala's post

That was interesting with the guy with what looked like a dinosaur bite and the prison guard selling the map's of the missing girls was despicable and allowing the prisoner to die wasn't bad enough thinking it was a treasure map but then killing the one girls father

Reply 16#16 bala's post

How ridiculous for the guy running the identity protection company to be using false ID himself but what a way to dispose of the body and just as impressive is identifying the body afterwards

Reply 20#20 bala's post

That was amusing when the skinny dipper thought the guys were touching her ass and the news reporter was a bit of bad ass but considering what shes going through was tragic

Reply 22#22 bala's post

The girls in the bed with all the blood made me jump and i wonder who's credit card was used to verify the alibi of the son who's parents were killed while he was on a sex phone line. Finding out they were killed by their pets was interesting

Thread