Thread
Printable Version

CSI Season 7-15 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 25#25 bala's post

After Daniel smashed the window i thought he was trying to cover up some other injury but how tragic for Holly after what her father and brother did

Reply 36#36 bala's post

How on earth did the original bus crash investigators miss the fact that there was a motorcycle also involved but rebuilding the motorcycle after that crash was a bit far fetched

Reply 39#39 bala's post

I thought Ellen the so called schoolteacher was up to something from the start but setting him up at the dinner was cold

11x13 The Two Mrs. Grissoms

Julia was a bit of a cow at the start but you kind of felt sorry for her when the guy she fell for had lied about being deaf

Reply 43#43 bala's post

So whats the going rate for a head and a foot at a thrift store , I'm surprised the tapes in the safe survived the heat from cutting open the safe but what a way the young girl killed her father and disposed of the body

Reply 45#45 bala's post

If she hadn't of got caught she could of been Dexter's next apprentice

Reply 47#47 bala's post

She was so cool calm and collected even when the blood splattered on her face

Reply 50#50 bala's post

Two interesting cases, that was some elaborate bomb in the warehouse and tragic for the bomb disposal guy and the Haskell case was interesting especially when Langston said he also has the MAOA gene but who would of thought the ladies would break him out

Reply 52#52 bala's post

Yes me too

Reply 55#55 bala's post

The start was funny (dead man walking) and not admitting to fainting plus the cops walking like zombies even the cop handcuffing Max after he got run over i thought was amusing

Reply 57#57 bala's post

She was a cold killing her sister and faking her own death was impressive

Reply 59#59 bala's post

The sister figuring it out when nobody else could was impressive but it had drastic consequence's

Reply 61#61 bala's post

That was some pot for hitting the cycle but calling Henry before reporting it was amusing

Reply 63#63 bala's post

But what a wast now they know the C.O.D the insurance wont pay his wife the life cover

Reply 66#66 bala's post

Nick and Dr. Robbins rescuing the unborn baby of the teenage girl who appears to have committed suicide was great and the results of cyber bullying was tragic but I'm glad they arrested the girls responsible

Reply 69#69 bala's post

The possibility that Haskell has had plastic surgery should make the rest of the season interesting but looking at the end clip he is still recognisable

Reply 72#72 bala's post

Langston's Dirty Harry style work was interesting but he left himself wide open to be framed by Haskell

Reply 74#74 bala's post

About time Ray killed Nate Haskell and covering up by taking the tie strap was interesting but the investigation into Ray i thought was amusing considering he did the state a favour in the expense of a life sentence or the death penalty

CSI VEGAS SEASON 12 SPOILERS MAY BE INCLUDED

Season 12 Premieres September 21, 2011

Discuss Anything About Season 12 Here

[ Last edited by gypsiegirl66 at 10-9-2011 17:58 ]

Reply 2#2 spratt89's post

Thank i must be getting tired, that's twice this week i have done this

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 9-25-2011 06:10 ]

Thread