Thread
Printable Version

CSI Season 7-15 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

I did not watch a lot of season nine. And I was not going to really bother with the show sans Grissom. But I decided to give it a chance and I must say that I enjoyed the two episodes so far- I'll give it another chance. I decided to check it out because of the giftwrapped organ...... And I like that new guy.

working stiffs

Well this episode shows what happens when unappreciated employees seeks revenge  

10x03 Working Stiffs

Good episode i thought he robbed the safe and got away it right under their noses but he was dreaming

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

Well what an awful way to die

You would of thought he was smart enough not stand in front safe while safe door blew

Is it just me or is this new season a bit more like the good old CSI even though Grissom isn't there? I like it.

coup de grace

you would think racism would not be a factor now-a-days but this episode it's still some form still existing i mean having recording of cop calling guy black SOB was wrong. however the case became more interesting when informant was found dead. it all end up that the cop was partial blind

Reply 11#11 bala's post

Good episode and what a chain reaction with cop shooting cop who was shooting the villain who was shooting a kid

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

Yes that was interesting chain connection but if the cop knew that guy cop he could broke the chain but he didn't

I liked the story- I really, really enjoy the season so far. What a twist of fate.

10x05 Bloodsport

Interesting episode the boy on the bicycle that tried to save the woman in the car that was in the water was a tragic accident

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

i always like when connection game in an episode i mean random event create a situation is always fascinating.

Death & The Maiden

This was a really emotional case i don't know how I'm going discuss it but Nick finding out the guy had been raped and situation that happen and everything was really messed up and ending with boy walking away from his girlfriend was sad because she didn't know what had happen to him

Reply 17#17 bala's post

Out of all the possible suspects the stripper was the one at the bottom of the list i thought it was the brother

10x07 The Lost Girls

As the third and final part of the CSI crossover i thought it was good i was surprised who killed the weather girl and also surprised to see Madeline alive

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

Yes that was a good conclusion I'm glad she survived all thanks Russian who decided she was not worth it. the thing i don't get there haven't stop operation there still hundred of women who are missing.

I am a tiny bit disappointed - this crossover was very CSI Las Vegas focused, I had hoped the three of them would work together, but instead it was "Dr. Ray" ( ) hopping from city to city... Imagine, I forced myself to wait so I could watch all three episodes in a row -it wasn't bad but I had expected more

Reply 21#21 tycoonworld's post

he was only actor interested in hoping cities-it would cost a little more if they used all of them

10x08 Lover's Lanes

Good episode with two cases the sister killing her sisters husband but the wife committing suicide was tragic and a woman scorned putting the head of her boyfriend killed by her lover just for revenge

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

Yes that head thing was awful talk about women revenge

To Serve Harry

Well what a interesting birthday present a dead body . Of all things do on your birthday this ain't one of them

Thread