Thread
Printable Version

CSI Season 7-15 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 20#20 bala's post

That was amusing when the skinny dipper thought the guys were touching her ass and the news reporter was a bit of bad ass but considering what shes going through was tragic

Wild Life

Just when you think you seen everything possible, this one was so crazy a bird and cat murdering there owners . What more can i say ?.

Reply 22#22 bala's post

The girls in the bed with all the blood made me jump and i wonder who's credit card was used to verify the alibi of the son who's parents were killed while he was on a sex phone line. Finding out they were killed by their pets was interesting

i dont think i have watched any of season 11 yet that will come next on my list of shows to watch, and i know this happened ages ago but i was so upset when they killed off gary dourans character i wanted to throw the tv out the window

418/427

Well i had feeling that FBI agent killed his wife because of how he reacted when seeing the body but the Son killing that guy hiding his daughter was strange

Reply 25#25 bala's post

After Daniel smashed the window i thought he was trying to cover up some other injury but how tragic for Holly after what her father and brother did

i have just watched the first 3 episodes of csi11 im so glad none of the mains are gone and i like the fact holly madison was in a bit of an eoisode as she is the newish miss las vegas, the vampire werewolf thing was good aswell i cant beleive how evil people can be poor bloke and i really feel for hoggens aww bless him usually when he opens his mouth i cringe but i really felt for him
always repect peoples opinions

ep 11

whats the difference between hoardeing and collecting is there a difference

Reply 28#28 babysexylexy's post

Yes collecting something like coin is a collection but Hoarding is when you don't throw anything away.

reply 29#29 bala's post

well you say that but i think there is a fine line the lady in the episode collected everthing she believed had meaning in a way that is like collecting

just finished watching all the upto date shows i think sarah has alawys been compasionate but i think she has become a liitle more understanding

Reply 31#31 babysexylexy's post

it only took her 11 seasons to do so.

reply 32#32 spratt89's post

pmsl i take it you dont like her character

Reply 33#33 babysexylexy's post

in the early seasons yes but then her character just got worse and worse, when she left I was glad and when she returned her character interested me again but now she just bores me to death.

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 12-21-2010 00:23 ]

reply 34#34 spratt89's post

lol boars you well dont know what to say to that

man up

All for a bet that guy really was stupid she was alive they could of easily move on now because he couldn't handle being made a fool from a call girl i suppose i can understand that but if only she been apologetic toward him she might be not got killed.

Reply 36#36 bala's post

How on earth did the original bus crash investigators miss the fact that there was a motorcycle also involved but rebuilding the motorcycle after that crash was a bit far fetched

Reply 37#37 codebreaker's post

Simple they were probably overworked had so many accidents to investigate

A kiss before frying

Well poor Greg being used to help get away with murder and he really had a tough decision to make

Reply 39#39 bala's post

I thought Ellen the so called schoolteacher was up to something from the start but setting him up at the dinner was cold

Thread