Thread
Printable Version

CSI Season 7-15 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

11x13 The Two Mrs. Grissoms

Julia was a bit of a cow at the start but you kind of felt sorry for her when the guy she fell for had lied about being deaf

Reply 41#41 codebreaker's post

Yeah she was but telling Sarah about her and grissom was uncalled for.

After 10 years it's finally nice to see meet Grissom mother

All That Cremains

Well another good episode of CSI it was rather disturbing to watch but it was a interesting case

Reply 43#43 bala's post

So whats the going rate for a head and a foot at a thrift store , I'm surprised the tapes in the safe survived the heat from cutting open the safe but what a way the young girl killed her father and disposed of the body

Reply 44#44 codebreaker's post

She really needs help

Reply 45#45 bala's post

If she hadn't of got caught she could of been Dexter's next apprentice

Reply 46#46 codebreaker's post

I have to admit she wasn't bad for a beginner and maybe your right

Reply 47#47 bala's post

She was so cool calm and collected even when the blood splattered on her face

Reply 48#48 codebreaker's post

That something you can't teach and actress did a great job of playing that character none of us suspected it was her until the end

Targets of Obsession

Well another great episode what a great situation Nick got himself into   shame bomb guy died in the warehouse

Reply 50#50 bala's post

Two interesting cases, that was some elaborate bomb in the warehouse and tragic for the bomb disposal guy and the Haskell case was interesting especially when Langston said he also has the MAOA gene but who would of thought the ladies would break him out

Reply 51#51 codebreaker's post

I had a feeling when he signal to them after verdict there was something going to happen

Reply 52#52 bala's post

Yes me too

Reply 53#53 codebreaker's post

I can't believe langston didn't pick up on it since he was in court when he signal them.

Turn On, Tune In, Drop Dead

Well this was different episode who would thought some sort crazy experiment and quite sad episode overall with two people dead unnecessary

Reply 55#55 bala's post

The start was funny (dead man walking) and not admitting to fainting plus the cops walking like zombies even the cop handcuffing Max after he got run over i thought was amusing

The List

What a way to fake your death and sent an innocent man in jail but killing her sister was evil

Reply 57#57 bala's post

She was a cold killing her sister and faking her own death was impressive

Reply 58#58 codebreaker's post

And to think she would of got away with it if her sister hadn't looked into matter further

Reply 59#59 bala's post

The sister figuring it out when nobody else could was impressive but it had drastic consequence's

Thread