Thread
Printable Version

CSI Season 7-15 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Hitting for the Cycle

Well they got cycle in the most unexpected way i had feeling it would be him

Reply 61#61 bala's post

That was some pot for hitting the cycle but calling Henry before reporting it was amusing

Reply 62#62 codebreaker's post

Well i have to say that was one elaborate suicide

Reply 63#63 bala's post

But what a wast now they know the C.O.D the insurance wont pay his wife the life cover

Reply 64#64 codebreaker's post

Yes it's sad but he made a good attempt at it

Unleashed

Great to see lady heather again and now she has a degree and treating patients?. Well that extreme case of cyber bullying it such a shame what technology has become it makes me thankful that we didn't this type of technology when i was in high school and i sometimes wonder what future kids will go through when they reach high school?. The Fact that school didn't stop this go further is sad. I think school should make sure there student not bring mobile devices into school.

Reply 66#66 bala's post

Nick and Dr. Robbins rescuing the unborn baby of the teenage girl who appears to have committed suicide was great and the results of cyber bullying was tragic but I'm glad they arrested the girls responsible

Reply 67#67 codebreaker's post

Yeah but none of them realise they did something wrong .

Father Of The Bride

Well this was a good episode but certain got langstone a bit annoyed

Reply 69#69 bala's post

The possibility that Haskell has had plastic surgery should make the rest of the season interesting but looking at the end clip he is still recognisable

Reply 70#70 codebreaker's post

Yeah your right

Cello and Goodbye

I can't believe we missed connection between that women and langstone . Look like he's on his own for now but eckly daughter was a surprise.

Reply 72#72 bala's post

Langston's Dirty Harry style work was interesting but he left himself wide open to be framed by Haskell

In a Dark, Dark House

I am glad it's over

Langstone did look guilty

Reply 74#74 bala's post

About time Ray killed Nate Haskell and covering up by taking the tie strap was interesting but the investigation into Ray i thought was amusing considering he did the state a favour in the expense of a life sentence or the death penalty

CSI VEGAS SEASON 12 SPOILERS MAY BE INCLUDED

Season 12 Premieres September 21, 2011

Discuss Anything About Season 12 Here

[ Last edited by gypsiegirl66 at 10-9-2011 17:58 ]

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

I believe this should be posted in CSI NY

Reply 2#2 spratt89's post

Thank i must be getting tired, that's twice this week i have done this

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 9-25-2011 06:10 ]

After a long absence I am back to the forum and well, CSI is making it hard for me lately. As a Grissom fan I had a hard time getting used to Ray. And now I must get used to someone new? SO far new guy isn't really working for me. It was an interesting case (CSI has shown me so many shades of kinky....... an octopus? And I thought the plush animal suits were the weirdest thing ever.....) but yeah. Not that convinced.

Reply 4#4 Teachergirl's post

You have been missed but i like Ted Danson he was amusing anyone know whether you have a farmers market   than asking where he could see octopus kinky show was great.

Thread