Thread
Printable Version

CSI Season 7-15 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

I like Danson as an actor but I need time to get used to new guys on shows.
CSI was the first US show I began following in the original version....

12x01 - 73 Seconds

The compressor looked like a horrible way to die and offering to buy breakfast to stop the arguing was amusing

12x02 Tell-Tale Hearts

What a sign from god while making out in the car and the three confessions made it a lot harder to find out who killed who

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

Yeah but seriously we can tell it was a group effort i mean for one person kill all those people seemed a bit too much it was obvious the first suspect wasn't involved but i like new boss it bring fun back into CSI and is it just me or does Catherine want quit Csi?

12x03 Bittersweet

Colleen being the killer was an unexpected twist considering her abductor had just been released from prison

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

Well since we both watch criminal minds i wasn't surprised for me the clue was when she refused police protection i knew she was involved.

Maid Man

Not a great episode but i am glad the guy gave money to dead maid family for protecting him

Reply 12#12 bala's post

The dead Maid being killed by the other maid was a surprise but what she said about looking after herself was disgusting considering what she said earlier and that was nice of the prince to give the family the money

CSI Down

I have say this was best action packed episode of CSI it felt more like CSI:Miami than CSI but great episode. She wanted excitement but she probably didn't want that much

Reply 14#14 bala's post

That's a hell of recovery to hijack the helicopter considering he flat-lined moments earlier and Samantha fooling CSI and setting a trap for her father was cleaver but they were lucky to survive the crash

Freaks and greeks

A word of warning if your not a fan human piecing you might want to avoid this episode i still can't believe the sister was responsible for her death all because she didn't want her daughter to become close to her

Reply 16#16 bala's post

I didn't think these traveling sideshow still existed but the human candelabra was a little disturbing and being killed by her sister was terrible

Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

Well that's America for you

12x07 Brain Doe

Great case with a human brain that doesn't belong to any of the victims and how fitting the story about the horse was considering how twisted the case was, it's a shame the kid didn't stop speaking when asked too before he confessed

CSI SEASON 12 GUIDE

I found updated banner for current season of CSI.

12x08 Crime After Crime

What a way to get revenge for cold case murders that were never solved

Zippered

Well good episode with the FBI but finding out how manys gun went missing was shocking.

Reply 22#22 bala's post

144 of those guns would be a scary thought and getting in that truck before backup came was stupid

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

i think that was done create some action for the characters

Genetic Disorder

Doc robins wife finds a body in her bed and everyone jumps to the wrong conclusion so glad they proved it wasn't what people thought. What a sad revelation about the man who's father is his brother

Thread