Thread
Printable Version

CSI Season 7-15 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

i know wat u mean. now that the season has ended all these ppl u saw at the beginnin rnt throughout the show and u just wonder wat happened to them. i guess they didnt show ronnie bcos she was swing shift and no one is on swing shift. sara was on it but she left thus no need for ronnie

Reply 87#87 5p1k3's post

i don't i tend forget most of these character if there are not regular i assume there are guest-star only sign on for only few episodes-cost cutting exercise . you have pay regular more than guest-stars

CSI VEGAS SEASON 9 SPOILERS MAY BE INCLUDED

Reply 2#2 spratt89's post

i thought he was dead-no way he can survive it?

Reply 4#4 spratt89's post

i thought i would get people excited by posting a discussion topic

episode 1

Grissom find Warrick was great scene and when guy that shot him return and you saw him with finger on the trigger. This team lost one of their own the guy is very powerful. this was a great story-line shame actor had quit because his arrest but the writer did a great job setting this story-line. The scene with sarah was also good.

The guy who shot Warrick i couldn't believe the nerve of the guy doesn't he know they will figure it out. i mean he saving his back but he shouldn't killed him.

it was good episode i wonder who going replace him?

Reply 8#8 spratt89's post

we will find out soon

Reply 3#3 bala's post

I think the "is he dead or not" storyline happened over on Miami.

Reply 10#10 Teachergirl's post

it was a good episode

Not too sure about Sara being back again and it is going to be interesting how the dynamics of the show develop once Grisson withdraws. They have to bring some more people in.....

Reply 12#12 Teachergirl's post

well i see if i can promo for next episode

Episode 2

This was a busy episode but the jumper brings back bad memories

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

yes it was busy episode but hypnotist was intresting

Reply 16#16 bala's post

What is the chance of a bank cashier giving you the wrong change and would you tell them if they did

Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

No why would i - i might if i was in good mood but if i had a bad day no.

Reply 19#19 spratt89's post

Yeah there still come up original story-line the actress that played Riley i recognise from 2 other show-last time i saw her was on the L word 3 years ago. i hope she will be a good addition to the team, she has very unique sense of humour . I recognised the painting still-life dead bodies was lead to an artist.

Ok, caught up with the last two episodes and when I saw the new CSI at first I was sceptic but she's doing well. Her sense of humour is really nice and the case with the stiff bodies was interesting, I kept wondering how that was possible.

Reply 21#21 Teachergirl's post

they showed at end when they rescued the boy.

her sense humour will make the show interesting i love what she said Catherine about keeping clean urine in her locker for drug testing

She's nice. I like her much better than the one they brought in to replace Sara. What happened to that one anyway?? I can't even remember the name- just that I wasn't too excited about her.

Reply 24#24 Teachergirl's post

i think She moved on?

Thread