Thread
Printable Version

CSI Season 7-15 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

I can only remember her in a few episodes but she kidn of disappeared again. Hm.

Reply 27#27 spratt89's post

Not much to talk about ,  let's see a man robs a connivance store and instead of getting caught decides to jump out of the window landing in a dumpster but that wasn't the kicker,  finding another body where he landed was nice touch , we got to see what Catherine daughter is up to now,  sneak into a club , it's nice they have not forgotten about her during all the season but i love what he said to her about poor parenting .   

The ending was very messy-how many dead bodies for just 1 girl?

Edited:  correction

[ Last edited by bala at 11-7-2008 17:27 ]

CSI 9x05

it was great to see Lady Heather again but that case really made me uncomfortable i just don't understand people that go for that sort of thing . Sarah break up with Grissom over the video was awful to watch

Reply 30#30 spratt89's post

This episode regarding chinatown was real eye-opener that poor boy i can't imagine being little boy HIV and it's was awful. i like Grissom find out true story from the boy. the season so far has been very strange

new cast q& a

Talk about a flash for the past miniture killer story-line revisted the what grissom found at the end of the episode

Laurence Fishburne in 'CSI'

CSI 9x08

A very boring episode it started out interesting how the girl got into the bag but deviated into club that closed more than 50 years ago which i thought might make it interest instead it lead to even more boring episode in the end i'm type this comment as the episode is still playing. they need to can this show because this season has been very disappointing after it's sucess i hate remember show to be this disappointing .

CSI 9x10

Ok this was an average episode but a very nice ending for Grissom

CSI 9x11

Great episode it nice to see someone learning the rope of CSI

Anyone watching this any more-it seem downhill since grissom left

CSI 9x16

A very good Nick episode i love the whole case history type thing they did with this episode.

Reply 30#30 bala's post

Not the best way for Nick to celebrate his birthday exspecaily after being there so many times in the last year

Reply 31#31 codebreaker's post

he kind of felt responsible

CSI 9x19

This slightly more interesting episode it amazing how crazy some people are

I am shocked that this show is still getting over 18-20 million viewers per episode. more than last season.

Reply 34#34 spratt89's post

same here it's not as good people watch it out of loyalty

CSI 9x20

if your a sci-fi fan this episode is must-see because i don't know i found it amusing

Reply 36#36 bala's post

I thought Hodges fantasizing about Wendy was funny especially when she said your on fire

Reply 37#37 codebreaker's post

yeah it was funny i feel sorry for him i know how it feel when you work someone who is more attractive than him and knows she's not intrested in him

Thread