Thread
Printable Version

CSI Season 7-15 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 38#38 bala's post

After she translated what he said at the convention there may be a small chance but will wait and see

Reply 39#39 codebreaker's post

yeah but the problem their jobs?

CSI 9x21

nice story-telling episode

must-see for any CSI Fans.

Reply 41#41 bala's post

Yes it was a good episode in the style of Cold Case

CSI 9x23

Wow can't believe wife ratted out her husband as a cop and what with connection with Jim?

Reply 43#43 bala's post

Going undercover is one thing but to have another woman's name tattooed on you is out of order

Reply 44#44 codebreaker's post

It depend how deep the cop was undercover

Reply 45#45 bala's post

Who's covers

Reply 46#46 codebreaker's post

good point

There was no proof he was cheating on his wife apart from tattoo?

Well, I never really got back into this season, what with Grissom leaving and Warrick dead I somehow fell behind really bad. What's your impression of the season? How would you compare it to NY? Last season NY was WAY better than regular CSI but then I wasn't that excited about NY this season either so far..... any hints from regular CSI addicts?

Reply 48#48 Teachergirl's post

it's different the show has changed so has tone it's like slightly diffrent show

that's what I feared- I really liked the classic CSI and I'm not sure if I will like the changes....... if you've seen NY too- which one had the better season??

Reply 50#50 Teachergirl's post

i be honest i forgotten what happened in previous season -i watch too many show remember what happen previous year.

Episode 24 All In

Good episode but in the garage at the end i thought some one was there because the car was loaded with the keys in the ignition

Reply 52#52 codebreaker's post

i actually found the episode boring

CSI VEGAS SEASON 10 SPOILERS MAY BE INCLUDED

Season 10 Premiered September 24, 2009

Discuss Anything About Season 10 Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 9-4-2010 17:12 ]

Reply 1#1 spratt89's post

This classic CSI episode I'm glad Sarah is back but last 5 minutes were crazy kidnapping dead body so that you won't arrested was smart move. Why did Riley leave ?

Reply 2#2 bala's post

And why did she file such a devastating report?

Reply 3#3 tycoonworld's post

because she didn't like her and was very objective remember she was only on the team less than 1 year

Ghost Tpwn

Has CSI become a lot better or is it just me the link to past season was nice kid. This episode managed to keep me interested, green intestine tied around the organ that something i can't get out of my head  

Thread