Thread
Printable Version

CSI Season 7-15 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 25#25 bala's post

That raccoon on his face was strange but being fooled by the rubber body was funny and Shirley on Henry's lap for his birthday kiss, great line from the dinner i just love Harry's ribs as she was eating them

10x10 Better Off Dead

Good episode the guy in the red shirt would have to be the luckiest man alive and i think it was the sight of the dog made her shoot herself

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

I like ending him jumping off building didn't die thanks police inflate the cushion

Sin city blues

Wow using cost/benefit analysis to figure out that murdeing the women would better than his wife finding out was crazy.

Reply 29#29 bala's post

I wonder how long it took to dust the girl with blue powder because that must of tickled

10x12 Long Ball

Interesting episode i liked the final punch line ( don't drive angry )

Reply 30#30 codebreaker's post

LOL true- I could not have kept still.

Well, after I pretty much abandoned the show last season I am happy to report that I am back on track this season- I enjoy the cases, I enjoy the team dynamics and the storylines are really good.

Reply 31#31 codebreaker's post

This  episode reminded me of an old episode with girl getting killed accidental by the dumpster. . can anyone tell name of that episode ?

10x13 Internal Combustion

Tragic accidents for the two high school students but the girl hit by the car was horrible but i liked the end with the race in the car park

Reply 35#35 codebreaker's post

Yes what a stupid idea why did she agree to stand in front two racing car as soon as they started racing she  should of move out of the way instead of standing there. . I can't believe the father was willing to allow his foster daughter take the blame.

unshockable

Wow that was great episode but the ending guy changing his singing style was amazing how a country singer starts rapping was amazing.

just watched this and actually really liked the music and had never heard of the band. so i looked them up and downloaded a few songs and i actually really like them lol. i love it when i find new music from tv shows seeing as most of the bands i listen too are not very well known in britain lol.
hard work never killed anyone... but why take the risk.

Reply 37#37 bala's post

Wasn't the girl who found the guitar in Drop Dead Diva as Stacy

10x15 Neverland

What a crafty way to get into the evidence locker but a tragic accident because he was spotted

Reply 40#40 codebreaker's post

Yes shame he had die but this why is good x-ray scanner would of been prudent

The Panty Sniffer

Well this was good CSI episode i liked both cases but it nice to see Catherine in action doing her own case undercover with that guy. The ending wasn't what i expected but it needs to be done.

Reply 42#42 bala's post

The mark on her neck was her problem when her boyfriend saw the photos at the lingerie party and what a great ending

Reply 43#43 codebreaker's post

shame she didn't use make-up to cover it

Reply 44#44 bala's post

Bringing the show to her hotel was the wrong decision

Thread