Thread
Printable Version

CSI Season 7-15 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 45#45 codebreaker's post

Well it was convenient for her she could both jobs at once

10x17 Irradiator

Great episode but Ray missing Dr. Jekyll under the blue sheet has left us with a nice cliffhanger

Reply 47#47 codebreaker's post

Yes now he has his ID

Field Mice

Well i always like episode where lab assistant pretend to be CSI

Reply 49#49 bala's post

.Wendy and  Hodges embellishing their role in solving cases was funny but the CSI Explorer Scouts were very good. The super glue in the locker was hilarious but what Hodges did for Wendy was great

Reply 49#49 bala's post

That was really good- I enjoyed the past couple episodes a LOT. By now I am ok with CSI sans Grissom. Good stoylines, interesting plots and good cliffhangers.

World's End

Well this was really sad episode i can't believe there are still people who are racist but it was good see principle from ER.

Reply 52#52 bala's post

The young racist being converted by the janitor after what he did but if it wasn't for Catherine's daughters comment about the fingerprint he may of got away with it

Reply 53#53 codebreaker's post

Does anyone find it odd that Catherine daughter is still in high school ?

Unless i am mistaken she should be in college. She was 8 years old in season 1, we saw her again in middle season 4 where she was kidnapped she was 12,  so we are in season 10 which mean she should 18 years old?.

10x20 Take My Life, Please!

How ironic that Kurtis Torse a fugitive on the ten most wanted list is killed on a shooting range by accident because he was camping in a abandoned van

Reply 55#55 codebreaker's post

Well yes but what so funny was that there was no way he could know about shooting range but what an awful way to die . Can you imagine what the last 2 minutes of his life was life.

Another interesting episode. And what a twist of fate- to be on the most wanted list and then be taken out on a shooting range! The show is once more back to really interesting shots- the embedded finger- eugh!!!!!!!!

Lost & Found

What a complicated family situation, so the dad and his daughter run away because she accidental killed her brother and she pregnant with uncle (Mother brother) baby. I just glad he going jail but i can't believe the mother shooting her husband when it revealed afterwards he didn't do anything wrong and decides to protect his daughter from going to jail. .

Reply 58#58 bala's post

How was their no spell from the crawl space above the garage but what a tragic set of circumstances for all the family

Doctor Who

Things are getting bad for dr Langstone in this episode he was suspect in that women murder but it turn simple robbery. The CSI getting some insight into Ray been doing in his free time .

Reply 60#60 bala's post

Good episode with Ray missing Dr. Jekyll under the blue sheet in episode 17 i was not sure if he was involved but as you say just a simple robbery

Meet Jekyll

Well who would thought dr Jekyll was young and what a great clif-hanger

I too thought he'd be way older. It was a surprise........

Reply 62#62 bala's post

What a way to punish his father for not letting him become a doctor and another good cliffhanger

Reply 64#64 codebreaker's post

It was a weird motive but it made sense....... and absolutely YES on the cliffhanger- good job again- liked this finale a LOT.

Thread