Thread
Printable Version

CSI Season 7-15 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

CSI VEGAS SEASON 11 SPOILERS MAY BE INCLUDED

Season 11 Premiered September 23, 2010

Discuss Anything Season 11 Here

Shock Waves

Wow there are not many tv show that reach a 11th season so this is very special and it does look like they decided to start the season with a bang quite literally . So this justin biebel episode i still find his voice rather annoying.

I am glad langston survived .

Reply 2#2 bala's post

Great episode with the explosions at the funeral which could of been a lot worse if it had got to plan and the look on the kids face at the end was creepy

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

yeah that kid was creepy from the start lol. poor nick though first shot, then asked to leave funeral and then nearly blown up.
hard work never killed anyone... but why take the risk.

Pool Shark

Nice episode with pool shark but i am really going miss Wendy i liked her but i did find it funny when tried drown other lab tech because of Wendy but he got the last laugh when as result of it he found the syringe

Reply 5#5 bala's post

It's a shame that Wendy is leaving and I'm surprised that nobody spotted the shark earlier but injecting the victim with heroin just to steel her jewelery was overkill

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

yeah i am going to miss wendy as well. was a little disappointed that katherine didnt move in with that detective she needs to take a chance on someone.

Reply 7#7 angel-87's post

i think she's happy to have her own space

Reply 7#7 angel-87's post

Checking to see how much of the body was waxed was amusing and it's nice to see that Detective Vartann wasn't put of by her refusal but that was a corny line somebody tried to bury the hatchet

Sqweegel

That was one creepy dude with black body suit

House of Hoarders

This was classic CSI episode i love these type episode where it was good twist daughter who been help captive kill all those boys and the brother or mother

Reply 10#10 bala's post

The killer was a real creepy guy but what was Margot thinking going back to get the letters and CSI stuck outside because of her lawyers threat

Reply 11#11 bala's post

yeah i love these kind of episodes too it reminds me of the early seasons where they were more one of storys rather than recurring storylines.

Reply 11#11 bala's post

It was nice to find out why Sara got so annoyed with Nick after what her mother did to her father and what Alicia's mother did to stop her from killing was different

Cold Blooded

Well i hate say that guy fell off was his own fault but it did look the girl purposely tried to kill him ?

That cop taking inmate confession on map was awful

Bump and Grind

Wow what a way to get rid of a body

identity protection seem to turn into a scam

Reply 15#15 bala's post

That was interesting with the guy with what looked like a dinosaur bite and the prison guard selling the map's of the missing girls was despicable and allowing the prisoner to die wasn't bad enough thinking it was a treasure map but then killing the one girls father

Reply 16#16 bala's post

How ridiculous for the guy running the identity protection company to be using false ID himself but what a way to dispose of the body and just as impressive is identifying the body afterwards

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

It does feel like this was based on a real case ?

Fracked

Well i really wasn't interested in this episode but i liked girl slapping the guy at start but when dead body floated up it was funny. She didn't  even apologise for slap ?.

Thread