Thread
Printable Version

CSI Season 7-15 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 25#25 bala's post

Dr. Robbins noticing the body was on his wife's side of the bed was a good chance she was telling the truth considering she had slept on the same side of the bed for 25 years and the inbreeding was disturbing

Ms. Willows Regrets

Well this is 2 part episode where Catherine leaves but what an episode i am surprised no-one noticed when law firm was empty after the killing.

Reply 27#27 bala's post

Eating fried chicken with the bugs was amusing and that was an impressive clean up job in the office and what a shame that didn't see the photo of the woman earlier

12x12 Willows in the Wind

The prostitute saving Catherine and Russell twice was impressive but what a turn around that Laura was still alive and was responsible along with the trench coat man, the family meeting and Catherine's goodbye speech was a nice ending

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

Yeah it was great goodbye episode for Catherine and a great exit

Tressed to Kill

A very creepy episode and i like that it wasn't what we thought when man took knife in the elevator but i am curious how he was able cut the hair would the women feeling it?

Reply 31#31 bala's post

That must of been one sharp razor for non of them to feel him take such a big piece of hair but I'm impressed the doctor seen scene by leaving the clients information on his desk but it being a red herring was a surprise, I'm not surprised Russell took the last victim personally

12x14 Seeing Red

I thought Wes was lucky that Nick was at the right place when he had his accident after being shot so investigating a crime where the first victim is still alive made for an interesting case but who would of thought it was Wes who started it by bringing the gun and the death of a his ex-girlfriend

Stealing Home

Well now i seen everything stealing a whole house but that house had secret more than any of CSI ever realised.

Reply 34#34 bala's post

What a bizarre case about the stolen house that was a serial killer but the comment about keeping skeleton's in the closet was amusing and the chainsaw was priceless

12x16 CSI Unplugged

CSIs reverting to old-school methods to solve the case when the blackout cripples the city was interesting and that was one psychic, psychic

Reply 35#35 codebreaker's post

I am liking Catherine replacement she an amusing character with her own style.

Reply 37#37 bala's post

She has fitted in nicely

Renewed For A 13th Season

Trends with Benefits

Well this really shows what social media has become and the fact they thought it cool put the photo on the internet but finding out what teacher did indirectly causing his death was sad.

Malice in Wonderland

Hoggin mother was a blast and his pretend girlfriend was amusing and it was nice of her to offer but forcing her to have a dinner with her dad was priceless and than having Hodgins and his mother kidnapped was fantastic . All in all very enjoyable and amusing episode for various reasons.

Reply 40#40 bala's post

What the teacher did to Ashley was disgusting but Pete death being an accident was still sad but him and his surveillance was bound to upset someone

Reply 41#41 bala's post

Morgan pretending to be Hodges girlfriend when his mother arrived was nice but the dinner interrogation was amusing and the ambulance chase was great

Split Decisions

Wow this was a good CSI episode but it obvious there were twins but when it turn 4 of them was a twist and that boy really know meaning of family by not giving up his older brother

Altered Stakes

Well trying solve a case that already convicted was tough but who would thought what Dog ate would been so valuable evidence to convict

Thread