Thread
Printable Version

CSI Season 7-15 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 44#44 bala's post

Twins would of been interesting but quads via artificial insemination was unbelievable and know wonder they wanted the doctor responsible dead but the 12 year old killing the one who killed the doctor was a surprise

Reply 45#45 bala's post

It was great that they got to wipe the grin of his face when he walked out of prison but linking the second attack because of the strange smell was impressive and the dog swallowing his car keys was a stroke of luck but starting the car after 7 years was totally unbelievable

Homecoming

Nice season finale i can't wait for next season i have say Ted danson did a much better job than Laurence fishburn character he's certainly more likably just as likeable as grisom

12x21 Dune and Gloom

Strange case when they investigate the bombing that killed an off-road race driver mid-race but during the investigation it turned out Kathy Veck was the real target and the kid was collateral damage

12x22 Homecoming

What a season finale, they always said karma's a bitch but taking his granddaughter for killing his son he should of seen coming

CSI VEGAS SEASON 13 SPOILERS MAY BE INCLUDED

Season 13 Premieres September 26, 2012

Discuss Anything About Season 13 Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 9-2-2012 20:04 ]

CSI Season 13 Promo #1

Updated banner

Well good opening episode so glad they got Katie back

Code Blue Plate Special

Well all those people killed for just 1 person is so sad

Wild Flowers

Well this was disturbing episode and i can't believe a father could do that to his daughters

13x01 Karma to Burn

Good returning episode and conclusion to last season final but with so many dead ex cops I hope McKeen don't make the prison transfer

13x02 Code Blue Plate Special

Eight dead for a fake robbery was sad and to think if it wasn't for the stalker the waitress wouldn't of been there

13x03 Wild Flowers

No wonder Morgan was upset after seeing the girl had her tongue removed when she was getting her DNA but they should of shot the lighter out of the fathers hand

It Was a Very Good Year

I really didn't like this episode it was rather boring it started out good but by the end i just didn't care

Once Bitten

Wow nice Halloween episode but the cop being murdered and dog only understand French was interesting. Who would thought it was the old lady who killed the lawyer

Thread