Thread
Printable Version

CSI Season 7-15 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply #20 5p1k3's post

you raise some interesting points i suppose revenge thing is true but let's face it i felt more on edge during buried alive episode than this. yes i was surprised at the ending but it's very decent season-finale but i just prefer buried alive more.

yes u r very rtrue that the buried alive one had a lot more edge to it. this season finale i felt when they realised she was taken and under the car no one showed any emotion. u know it was like they were lookin at someone elses murder or capture or somethin. i mena in grave danger brass went hysterical at the cop who was supposed to be lookin after nick. sara is about to burst into tears when she sees nick in the vid. warrick is just really angry that it coudlve been him in there and he wants to find his friend. in this yrs season finale there was like none of that except Grissom. i am totally p*ssed off at that as u can see.

Reply #20 5p1k3's post

Personally  cant wait for season 8.  If you remember when Catherine found out that Warwick was married she didnt take it too well at first.  She's liable to blow a gasket now she's found out about Sarah & Grissom.  I think the reactions of the CSI's at finding out about Sarah compared to when Nick was taken just shows she is still very much on the outside.

The thing I find quite intriguing about Sarahs accident and the miniature that goes with it is the fact that they really do mimic each other, I mean the miniature with the hand peaking out from under the car and the movement it has, Sarah is doing excatly the same!
trulee - Red is better than Blue, We're the CHAMPIONS so it's TRUE!!

hahahaha yeah but thats why i think she is sooo cool. bein an outsider is awesome.

oh yeah she looked so totally gutted when he said it. her face was all shocked and stuff.

the miniature and the mini killer is the ery reason why this season finale is soooooo creepy and awesome. i loved how they did that voice over with her childish creepy voice and sara in the rain tryin to claw her way out. i dunno if i have said this but if u listen very carefully u can hear her grunts.

hey u guys remember episode 4. the one where this gang of teenagers start beatin up pl for fun and poor greggo gets hurt. well when i was in vegas with my cousin(she lives there), her husband was tellin us how vegas is great but its crime is quite bad. he told of this one time when a bunch of teenagers were beatn up ppl. the first was a mexican, the second was comin out of a supermarket. when he said this i immeadiately remembered the episode. i told him that there was an episode of CSI where the yshow this case (he kinda watches it as well). the episode isnt exactly the same as the true occurances but of course they changed it to make it interestin and other stuff. just thought i would tell u guys this

Reply #25 5p1k3's post

It seems this really is a case of life imitating art or even art imitating life.  It was an interesting premise having it in the show.  I guess it proves there is just as much realism in the rest of the show not just the forensics.

CSI VEGAS SEASON 8 SPOILERS MAY BE INCLUDED

oh my god wat an amazin episode. i mean wow. i am sooooooo happy. u know when grissom found the boot and they dig the body out of the ground i was like ur kiddin me they find another body while lookin for sara. u cant have another case, sara is top priority . i also like sara's bandana thing that she made. pretty cool and she did it one handed. i cant even do it with 2 . but correct me if i am wrong in the last episode of season 7 and the beginnin of this one it was sara's right arm stickin out but later on it was sara's left arm. i am not bein picky and a perfectionist(i am far from it really) but i just wanted to know if it was just me. also another thing did anyone realise that sara was mutterin her multiplication. i found that quite funny for some reason but it makes sense just to keep her mind workin and keep goin rather than just stop.

Reply #1 5p1k3's post

Well i have to say i'm very impressed how tough sara is-man she's tough not only did she escape but she walked away -i just don't get why she didn't stay near the car. anyway i really enjoyed this episode and i can't wait to see how gang reacts sara and grissom-nice ending with sara touching grissom hand.

i hope be a competition for this episode

sara's bandana-that was cool look was i only one that though sara actually look cool with dirt on her face

i don't know about her arm i can't remember which arm it was.

did anyone realise that sara was mutterin her multiplication.-wow i didn't notice that -man you got fantastic hearing

hahahahahaha. yeash sara did look cool with dirt on her face.

i myself wondered why she didnt stay near the car. i was also wonderin why she had the mirror with her then i realis it was to use as a signal and it worked nick found her bcos of it, go nick

i also cant wait to see their reasction.

hahahah thanx, ui should tell my friends that, i always miss hear things. well in a sense  iguess i was lookin for it. bcos in angel one of the characters (fred) is runnin away and she is like sayin the numbers of pi (3.141959 ect) and she is nervous and scared so thats the only thing that calms her. so i thought i heard sara mutter a number and then i really listened and lo and behold she was sayin her multiplication. it makes sense though why she was doin it.

Reply #2 bala's post

Well, I've watched it and phew!  Its a good job that girl still had her senses about her.  To have the presence of mind to not panic with all that rain not to mention the coyote.  

In the last episode of the previous season we couldnt see the position of her left arm to know that it was trapped the way it was.  With all the rain, it softened the ground so she could get her right arm free but her left arm was on the rock.  I guess ultimately it was the weather that saved her.  But for the rain, she wouldnt have been able to get out.

I agree she did a great job making a bandana and a sling for her arm.  In her situation I might have attempted to make the sling but to think ahead about the sun and protect my head, that girl sure has the fighting spirit.  

My method for keeping my brain going wouldnt have been to do my multiplication tables though, I'd have been singing every song I knew.  I guess it shows she's more of a geek than I am choosing maths over music.

All in all I enjoyed the episode and look forward to the remainder of the season with all the team intact.

the arm thing i was thinkin the same thing. but the miniature showed that sara's arm was by her side. but watever.

i would have done both. sing and do multiplication. i also would say quotes from movies and tv shows.

Reply #2 bala's post

The reason she didnt stay near the car is because if she did, then she would be certain to die there as no one knew where she was and it would be more unlikely to  be discovered accidently.  She still stood a chance of dying by doing what she did, but she gave herself better odds as by leaving the car, she may have been able to get to a road which ultimately she did as Nick & Sofia spotted her whie they were driving.

but i have to say they spotted her by luck. nick so the flash and he went to it and there was sara

Yeah she did get lucky that Nick spotted the flash of the mirror, but I think she still should have stayed with the car, the fact that this was the miniature killer she should have realized that the team would have a model of the area she was in and that the team would be able to piece everything together, As they did, but I do admit that she is definitely ONE TOUGH COOKIE to survive for as long as she did.

Reply #8 BlkDrgn28's post

Well I've just watched episode 2.  There were some tantalising insights into Grissom & Saras' relationship.  Most telling was when they both thought their relationship had begun.  It made me laugh when Greg told Nick that he knew about them before he was told, and to see them all at the go-kart track like big kids on an outing also brought a smile to my face too.

They seem to have given Warricks divorce (impending?) the same treatment they gave to him getting married in the first place, a very cursory mention.  Does this mean the way is clear for something to happen between him and Catherine?  I'd guess not as we've just found out the rules prohibit it.

The way the episode started and then finished does seem to be clearing a path for us not seeing as much of Sara as might have been.  If she does leave, what will that do to the dynamic of the remainig team.  Could this be why Greg is being featured more prominently? Time will tell.

i loved that scene but i found it as sad as it was funny. why bcos sara was there on the outside(surprise surprise) lookin at eeryone havin fun. she looks happy for them but then also sad bcos she wont get to be with them. it was quite sad . or maybe i am readin too much from it bcos she did have her arm in a sling

yep just about a minute on warick's marriage and on his divorce. too bad they cant though, they have chemistry and thier scientists

awww i got my fave character back but with a price. i might be able to see her that much.

Reply #9 trulee's post

ok, this episode you could easy to set a competition i came up 5 really good questions, anyway back to this episode-it seem you lot of you tend focus a lot on character which is really strange since for me to think about it because whenever i discuss CSI in the past on other forums  i tend focus on cases as that's what I'm interested in but i will do both in this comment.

Dining in the dark-American really do have surprises just when you think you have seen everything this comes up-i couldn't never imagine doing dining in the dark-it just doesn't sound right but guess that's people for you.  

go-cart kid-again common sense i tend wonder what teenager ever use their brain go-carting on a  public road with vehicles doesn't exactly make a lot sense but their teenagers i suppose but neither one of thought-i could get killed doing this?.

now let talk about your lot issues-i'm guessing Sarah has always be loner and i respect that fact she doesn't break up the team i think she made the right decision but did she break up grissom or will they still be seeing each other?. i never really liked Sarah but i've always respected her character and last week episodes showed how strong she is. if she leaves i will be sad.

Warrick & catrine who knows but i don't think it's a problem because ain't both of them equals in csi rank? both experienced CSI.

hmmm well i have been tryin to wacth it again but noooo the thing just keeps sayin its gettin disconnected . so when i eventually watch ishall think f some questions to do or if u wan u can give them to me. whichever one u want.

anyways i do think of the cases but it sort of depends on the case. like if its a real memorable case and jus tfilled with emotion, or just down right psychotic. but i have to say i am more of a charactr person i like to see how the case effect(or affects i can never get those words right ) the character etc. but i have to say that go kart thing was llike woah thats freaky. but i have to say grissoms face was absolutely hilarious when he solved it. he looked like a child who was so poud of himself. i would actually try eatin in the dark but i would be too scared of droppin the food on myself.

but that was cool about sara. i would have done that too. i would have changed teams and keep grissom with the rest. i mean its not that bad wat happened its just the fact that she wont be with the team. u know, like they r gonna be missin a member. it won be whole. and yeah sara is a loner but u could see from her face that she felt connected to these guys and felt sad. for example me. i have friends and i like to have friends but i can be the biggest loner. i feel very content when i am alone. but i do like human contact(my friends). but thats just me sara is a bit more of a loner than i am.

all in all a good ep.

Episode 3

Well I've watched episode 3 and for me it was abit hmmm.  It didnt seem like a proper CSI Vegas episode.  I dont know why.  The whole thing with the Bee, maybe I just missed the subtlety of it, it went completely over my head.  As for the new CSI, Saras' new partner or should I say replacement in light of the news this week about her impending departure.  There was absolutely no preamble to her introduction.

I dont get if Catherine & Warwick discovered the body in the late evening why it took Sara & Roni such a long time to process the body.  As for the  Reverend (Michael from LOST.  We now know where he got to ).  It was a strange thing for him to be essentially innocent of what he was accused of then go and do what he did.

All in all, this was a less satisfactory episode for me.  It didnt seem as coherent or fluid as others.

yeah  iagree with u trulee. this episode wasnt their best. it didnt run as smoothly as the others. the bee tging i didnt get as well. i mean i think i did but i dont know if its right.

i have to say sara's replacement is quite annoyin. always with the questions and a bit naive. i felt she was waaaay too innocent for the job. i mean u could say holly gribbs was but she did have a bit of toughness .this one is way too nice and naive if u know wat i mean. i mean i could be sayin that bcos sara is my favouruite and i dont want her to leave and any replacement would not be good enough. but when she leaves i want it to be a good replacement, not someone like that.

Thread