Thread
Printable Version

CSI Season 7-15 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 35#35 codebreaker's post

Yes but can you blame him since everyone was gossiping about it.

Reply 36#36 bala's post

It's because he hadn't told them they were gossiping

Reply 37#37 codebreaker's post

Yeah but i think he just want to keep it a private matter which i understand

13x13 In Vino Veritas

Mac popping in to see D.B. while paying a surprise visit to Christine in Vegas was interesting as he discovers she's missing, David opening an $82.000 bottle of wine for evidence was amusing

Reply 40#40 codebreaker's post

Well it's nice when they do cross over episodes

13x14 Exile

Silvana poisoning herself after she killed her sister, Marta to throw the suspicion elsewhere was impressive

Reply 42#42 codebreaker's post

I don't know but i didn't find this episode interesting ?

Forget Me Not

I love it when they bring back old bad guy from few season back to frame Sarah but it was great frame job so glad they managed to swap the bullet for blanks .

13x15 Forget Me Not

That was an impressive frame job with her hair down the drain and necklace behind the bed but knowing he must of been in her room while she was sleeping was creepy and putting blanks back in his gun was great

Last Woman Standing

Wow what a way kill all those people using playing cards

13x16 Last Woman Standing

The prominent poker players lose their lives thanks to the playing cards was ironic but the first having plastic surgery to keep his poker face was a waste of money as he lost and the last loosing her head was sick, Morgan shooting her was quick thinking but I haft expected her to be hit with a card

13x17 Dead of the Class

The murdered prom queen talking to David in the morgue was amusing but finding out it was an accident while trying to save her was sad but trying to frame someone else was crazy

Backfire

I miss these type of CSI episode because this were most interesting a man accidentally set himself and his car on fire but burping was one freak accident but grandmother willing kill her grand kids because of her new boyfriend was disturbing and diabolical  .

13x18 Sheltered

That was an impressive underground bunker but sad what drove them there and I'm glad they wasn't responsible for the murder

13x19 Backfire

Molly the 6-year-old girl being the sole survivor and witness was tragic and what a freak accident the car fire was or was it the black widow

Thread