Thread
Printable Version

CSI Season 7-15 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

14X04 Last Supper

Well i have to say of all my years watching this series i never seen a body cooked as part of a meal for food competition but given that one of them were rapist and other one got off lucky with dying allergic reaction instead being prepared as a meal.

Reply 11#11 bala's post

I wonder if it wasn't for the contact lens would they of not noticed it was a human eye and what a way to get justice for her sisters murder

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

It might be what he had coming, but I can't help but feel sorry for the innocent parties who eat of the human when they didn't know it. They are pretty much traumatized for life as well.

14x05 Fame by Fame

What a turn around solving two cases at once and the fact the first one was 14 years ago were they all thought he killed her rather than her faking her own death and framing him was a surprise and being the 300th episode is quite a milestone

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

i was wondering why they did those flashback at the end

14x06 Passed Pawns

Morgan having to compete with her day shift counterpart was interesting as he wanted the case for promotion and they were lucky the kid in the pawn shop had a great memory, Brass shooting the body guard was a risky move as he was out numbered

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

Well it was sad the mother lost her sons because of her dealings but that was one hell of winning steak.

Under a Cloud

Greg getting investigated of something he did 6 years ago was tough because he was rookie CSI but finding out that it was someone who trip over the evidence leading to an innocent man going to jail was sad.

Sarah dealing with bomb was one hell of a way to start the case

14x07 Under a Cloud

As Greg was an rookie seven years ago and was following his training protocol so why didn't anyone else spot the crowbar had been moved from the photos back then and nice work finding out the cop disturbed his first dead-body crime scene

14x08 Helpless

The one liners over the victim in the human-sized hamster ball was amusing and Dawn going missing after confronting the suspected rapist was interesting as she tried to kill herself after being told her son was dead and the suspected rapist being innocent was a surprising twist especially when it turned out to be his father

Reply 24#24 codebreaker's post

Well i wasn't sure what to say about this episode apart from the fact why in hell would a person want to be posted from one place to another

Reply 25#25 bala's post

When you look at some of the fetish game you could ask the same thing

Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

The difference is in those game the other partner can check and safety word

14x10 Girls Gone Wild

Well don't be fool by the title it was one of better CSI episodes this season but what are chances that he picked up CSI while trying to rape her but she was prepared by her getting arrested and than ask to help was rather amusing. He really picked the wrong women but Sarah having take the shot when evidence proved the deputy was involved. That was surprising one finding out who ran over Quinn was a surprise

Thread