Thread
Printable Version

CSI Season 7-15 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The Fallen

A very good episode but what an elaborate rouse to kill your husband but using a teenager to achieve this by going on shooting spree in Las vagas police department .

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 4-24-2014 09:20 ]

14x18 Uninvited

Who would of thought because the father couldn't keep it in his pants the whole family would become murders with the wife killing the mistress followed by the son killing his father and then the daughter killing her mother and brother for ruining her life

14x19 The Fallen

The banter between the married officers was nice and you just knew something was going to happen to one of them but the wife getting the kid to kill her husband was a shock

14x20 Consumed

Nick dropping a sly hint that Owen should have his head checked was amusing as he did have a strange behaviour but he should thank his stars he survived as there was a cannibalistic killer on the loose and with D.B. seeing the suspect in the crowd this killer should be back

Reply 55#55 codebreaker's post

I really didn't want to comment on this episode it was disgusting

Kitty

This was backdoor pilot CSI:Cyber crime introduce us to the lead character and it does look interesting because she a great actress watched her on medium for 7 years so i know how talented she can be but i like her confidence   .

Dead In His Tracks

A nice episode who would thought there was more story in 1988 when they found the money but sad one of them kill him all because he was going tell the cops and i had feeling that one of them getting killed in current timeline had something to do with the murder.

Brass dealing with his daughter suicide attempt was sad   so glad they revisited that storyline

14x21 Kitty

Susan having her identity used in a sexual avatar as Kitty did look real at the start but getting her to lure him out was great and bringing her husband home was a nice reward

14x22 Dead in His Tracks

The kids stumbling across the armed robber back in 1989 was interesting but Brass having to deal with his daughter suicide attempt after that phone call was surprising and the girl keeping Scotty death a secret for all that time while he was looking for him was incredible considering what he does

CSI VEGAS SEASON 15 SPOILERS MAY BE INCLUDED

Season 15 Premieres September 28, 2014

Discuss Anything About Season 15 Here

The CSI Effect

This was different how nice for the murderer  to do CSI job for them that what i call a considerate person

15x01 The CSI Effect

Seeing what lead to Finlay having to deal with the bomb planted in her car was interesting as the suspect looked like Gig Harbour killer down to his missing finger leaving a print under the table

15X02 Buzz Kill

I can't believe she fake her own kidnap just to get the money

Reply 5#5 bala's post

The security guard shooting the woman was unfortunate as he had no idea it was only glasses she was going for and the fact she had no fingerprints was surprising but faking her own kidnapping was impressive

15x03 Bad Blood

Sara and Greg being quarantined made sense after what they discovered but the CDC wanting to destroy the evidence to stop it spreading would of made it harder to stop

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

I am just glad both survived all to get revenge of what happened to his family is sad.

15x04 The Book of Shadows

I would of been surprised if the chemistry teacher's science experiment went wrong by accident and after that text I'm not surprised they suspected the kid who sent it but that would of been to easy and the kids mother using witchcraft to try and save her sons life was tragic as his mother going to jail while he's still dying

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

Yes it was odd she willing to look into witchcraft as someone who teacher i be a bit concerned about school who teachers are secret Coven that strange

Thread