Thread
Printable Version

CSI Season 7-15 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

15x05 Girls Gone Wilder

The girls trying to relax at the forensics conference was a little different from the normal and you just knew something would spoil their fun but that was one hell of a shooting and the fact there was a second shooter with his own agenda was a surprising twist

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

Yes so much for guys being jealous they were at conference while they deal dead bodies in Vagas but Russell finding connection  just as the shooting start was bad timing . . I am glad all of them survived

15x06 The Twin Paradox

This continuation of previous case from season premier and look like no where closer to solve it

15x08 Rubbery Homicide

On occasion CSI introduce strange fetish type situation but this was most unbelievable thing i have seen i understand crossing dressing but this was taking it a bit too far in my opinion and no wonder those people were all giving that women strange looks .

[ Last edited by bala at 12-20-2014 20:57 ]

15x09 Let's make a deal

This was a first a murder in a jail but you kind of feel bad by the end of episode because killer was abused by the killer as a child

15x10 Dead Rails

This was an ok episode but that was overkill

burying him was bad enough but when that didn't work running him over was just ridclous

15x11 angle of Attack

When a body appeared to been propelled from distance its up to the CSI to figure out how it reach that distance but finding out that his boss killed him was a surprise

15x12 Dead Woods

Who would thought getting mugged would bring back memories of what happened to her parents and Sarah trying reopen the case was tricky as it was closed but find the real killer was great.

15x06 The Twin Paradox

Not finding Paul's body but a doll in the child grave was a little predictable and what a shame Finn had to kill the victim for attacking Greg

15x07 Road to Recovery

The victim made it too easy by excessively drinking and taking drugs but finding the killer was a lot harder than usual

15x08 Rubbery Homicide

No wonder the victim was getting strange looks walking down the street wearing the rubber doll suit but April killing the guy thinking it was her dad wearing her mother was surprising

15x09 Let's Make a Deal

There may of been 2000 suspects to the murder but at leased they know where they are as they were in prison and the reason he was killed was understandable as he raped him twenty years ago

15x10 Dead Rails

Talk about the victim having bad luck as he was killed twice after surviving being buried alive and Sharon Osbourne guest staring as as Elise was surprising, Morgan being the Pool expert / hustler made a nice change

15x11 Angle of Attack

With the thickness of the glass and no tyre marks I first thought he came from a plane but the state of his office was surprising and what a way to cover up a murder

15x12 Dead Woods

Abby remembering what happened 10-year ago after Slade killed the mugger was interesting as they thought her father killed her mother before killing himself but the guy she identified turning up dead was surprising

15x13 The Greater Good

Seeing Daniel's reflection in the glass after the look on the girls face in hospital was predictable but them holding Daniel's daughter as leverage was surprising, D.B. using Maya as bait was risky but at leased she tried to leave a trail

15x14 Merchants of Menace

If selling murder memorabilia wasn't bad enough but the murder weapon being made out a serial killers bone is sickening and if the killer doesn't get the needle they will have another serial killer on the loose

15x15 Hero to Zero

I was hopping there was going to be four of five bodies in the ally instead of the hero who was only trying to defend Roger the homeless guy and finding out it was his step father, Seth who was the killer was surprising

Thread