Thread
Printable Version

CSI Season 7-15 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

15x16 The Last Ride

What a horrible way to die first being pushed into a vintage Rolls Royce and then drowned in a chrome but Finn's knowledge of classic cars was surprising

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

Yes some people have no sense of morality

sad to think that the father lost his life for a stupid thing he should of let it go instead chasing it

Reply 30#30 codebreaker's post

Yes but 5 against 1 seem bad odd so i wasn't surprised but his father set it up to teach him a lession backfired

15x17 Under My Skin

A sister leaving a younger sister with a strange man while she hook up with a guy was a bad move but i was expecting it to be younger sister not the guy but finding out it was stalker was nice twist and nick being offered a new job was nice look like next episode will be nick's last episode.

15x18 End Game

It was strange to see Russell with beard but this been nick's last episode was sad as it left Finn in bad condition because Gig Harbor Killer returns to cause more trouble but kill his father was evil but finding out he wasn't his biological father was a nice twist.

Reply 35#35 bala's post

Lexi getting Cara all dressed up on their fathers credit card was asking for trouble but finding Lexi's body was tragic and you just knew Nick wouldn't wait for backup after seeing the truck

Reply 36#36 bala's post

I should of known the Gig Harbor killer would be featured in the season finale and who would of thought D.B. ordering Finn to go home for her own safety would actually put her in more danger

Did they cut the season short ?

yea

Reply 530#530 spratt89's post

Do we know whether this has been renewed ?

not yet

CBS is sending CSI off into the sunset in style.

The network confirmed on Wednesday that the former juggernaut will end its 15-year run with a special movie event to air on Sunday, Sept. 27. Original cast members including William Petersen and Marg Helgenberger are among the CSI MVPS set to return for the swan song.

CSI was a breakout hit when it debuted in 2000, averaging 20 million viewers by the end of Season 1 and ranking among TV’s top 10 shows. In Season 5, it hit a peak audience of 26 million viewers. It also launched the spinoffs CSI: Miami, CSI: NY and, most recently, the just-renewed CSI: Cyber.

The cancellation writing was on the wall since October, when CBS trimmed the show’s Season 15 episode order from 22 to 18. CSI ended the year with an average audience of 8 million viewers.

CSI leading man Ted Danson will be transitioning to new spinoff CSI: Cyber starring opposite Patricia Arquette.

Reply 533#533 spratt89's post

It had a good run funny only CSI left is cyber

CSI: Immortality (2015)

Gil getting arrested by Harbour Patrol was amusing as he was ordered to release him and the kids were lucky after what happened after they got out of the school, sailing of into the sunset was a nice ending

Reply 536#536 codebreaker's post

This was an excellent series final so glad they decided to do an classic episode with lady heather and i like comic aspect that Gil and even audience didn't realise Lindsey was new CSI love Catherine line from my vagina . That really made me smile

Reuniting Sarah with Gil was amusing as so much that conveyed by their silence but them riding off was nice but a bit too chessy.

Reply 537#537 bala's post

I was surprised the movie final was added to VIP but glad they got around to it

Reply 538#538 codebreaker's post

it was nice it got added and it was a good episode and honestly it didn't feel like the movie it just felt like an extended episode.

Reply 539#539 bala's post

I agree and I loved it.
I also like that we can still see him in the new series.

Thread