Thread
Printable Version

CSI Season 7-15 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

8x04

OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOD. WOOOOOOHHHOOOOOO :D . i am over the moon with happiness. i would scream with happiness but my mom is sleepin and it will hurt a lot if i do. this is insane. if u have seen the ep u will get why i am soooo happy. man GSR ppl must be ecstatic.

but i have to say what a way to propose, in  a bee experiment place thing. and it was hilarious when they tried to kiss but the suits were in the way.

this episode was amazin. it was way better than last episode, not only bcos of wat i wrote previously but the other stuff in it.

we have a nice trip down memory lane for cathrine which was sweet.

and i have to say the Ronnie Lake is a lot better this episode. i actually like her now. i like how sara was like praisin her, i was sayin the same stuff in my head, weird.

it was soooo sweet how greg was around sara and jus kept tryin to be with her, in a firendly way of course. like a little brother jus alwys tryin to be around u and just want to hang around with u.

all in all a great episode

[ Last edited by  5p1k3 at 10-19-2007 09:44 ]

Reply #15 5p1k3's post

Your summary of what happened in this episode was spot on.  It was a rather "human" episode.  Crimes were solved but the "perp" wasnt brought to justice as is usual.  To top it all we have the heartwarming revelation between our two main characters.  It does beg the question whether there will be a happy ending if all the recent press is to be believed.
trulee - Red is better than Blue, We're the CHAMPIONS so it's TRUE!!

wow really thanx. yeah come to think of it the perps werent caught but u need to have one of those eps to give it a sense of reality. bcos even though crime doesnt pay the bad guys dont always get caught in real life.
i was thinkin the same thing about the press and all. and i am still ecstatic.

What a episode, that was rather scary . it's great Halloween CSI case and horror flim star murdered and case-not much of grissom but new girl got some good story-line. She really walking into that situation-how comes she didn't have a gun?-most CSI carry a gun.Anyway it good episode but no Nick & warrick

this ep was funny and scary at the same time.
i loved brass and that director guy. it was hilarious.
ronnie lake is startin to grow on me. some CSI's r not allowed guns. like greg at first didnt have a gun. i guess it depends ur rank and stuff. also CSI's rnt cops. the r civilians. they just work for cops so the cops protect them.
i laughed soo much when wendy showed that video of her in a horror flick. when they were showin it i was like isnt that wendy and then i realised wa was goin on.
i was sooo sad about sara. i hope wat she said does not mean she is gonna leave. i mean i hope that isnt the basis of her leavin. i want a better reason.

Reply #19 5p1k3's post

It was a bit of a strange episode perfect as it was halloween I guess.  I missed Warwick & Nick and we saw too little of the lovely Grissom.  As for Sara, everytime I see her now, I'm just looking to see what exit strategy they are setting up for her.  First it was her getting engaged to Grissom, (nothing mentioned about that this week) then she doesnt like the rise in the murder rate since she arrived.  I gotta tell her its not her fault .

If she does get hitched to Grissom and leaves the job/show, I wonder what they'll have her doing and will she come back and guest star sometime?

did anyone see cross-over episode yet?

yes i did and i have to say wat an evil evil man. and wat an amazin episode. i have to find a way to watch without a trace. i hope they catch the guy.

sara's reaction was sssssooooooo sad. i really really hope she does not leave bcos of the toll on the job and stuff. she is such a stronger character than that. anyways i felt the same way. i felt sorry for the husband for having to watch his wife get raped and killed in front of him.

the little boy who got killed was sooooo sad as well. i can remember very well but i think grissom had a reaction to that. when i saw the boy dead i felt so sad and angry. i mean who could do this to a little boy, who had done nothing but watch tv. maybe he was watchin a show that the killer hated.

now on the slightly funny side of the ep was the FBI's (i forgot his name) reaction to grissoms office. and that radiated pig. i dont get freaked out or squeamish easily but that fetal pig is scary. i wouldnt mind havin one but i would feel sorry for the pig and it would just stare at me. and that would freak me out.

also when sara said she took hank, i was thinkin wat. hank her cheatin ex boyfriend hank and then it was the name of his dog. i was goin slightly crazy for a second there. and then when FBI and grissom were talkin about department relationship was funny

anyway all in all a really good episode

Reply #22 5p1k3's post

It was a good episode, not quite what I was expecting though.  I had thought that there would be more characters form Without A Trace like when they went down to Miami.  It would have been interesting to then watch Without A Trace and see the episode from the other side so to speak.

Grissom really seemed to be studying the FBI agent Jack Malone. It was like he was saying what do you think to our methods.  I also thought it was interesting that Grissom asked how Malones interoffice relationship had worked out.  Normally it wouldnt have been a subject he would have broached never mind be interested in.

I dont think they are being too subtle about Sara and her leaving.  She's probably the happiest shes ever been in her personal life but they seem to want to give her a bit of a melt/breakdown in her professional life.  It seems a bit out of character to me but I guess its better than having her go back on the booze.

One more thing, does anyone feel Warwick is being marginalised.  He doesnt seem to have featured too much in the preceding episodes.  Is he in contract talks or something?  I had read, here I think, that they were planning a meltdown storyline for him as a result of his divorce but maybe I dreamt that.

the sara thing is out of character. thats why i dont want her to leave bcos of it. she is a loner but she does feel for the victims but thats why she keeps going. and i would hate to just see her give up. true it is better than the booze

and ur right about warwick he wasnt featured a lot in the past few eps

NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOO. this whole ep was sooooooooooo sad. i cried at the end of it.
it starts off with an abuse case which is just dandy for sara. and then we move onto the marlon case.
i was originally not gonna write a comment for this ep bcos i am just sooo depressed but i think its better if i do.
i felt soooo sorry for sara. first she has been feelin that she isnt makin a difference to the crime rate and a previous case plus an abuse comes up. i mean that must really suck. i just wanted to smack that kid when she was sooo smug and when she was talkin about when sara was under the car. i would have doen the same thing sara did in that situation.
when marlon hung himself i got sooo sad. i mean wat a sister. ur own sister frames u for murder and doesnt even confess, she says right to ur face have fun in jail. well not in those words but thats asically wat she said. i felt half happy at seein her reaction when she realised wat she had done to her bro and have sad that she was all alone. but it was her fault.

and sara left. thats just great. i hope grissom goes after i really do. its not that they dont have the resoures to. i mean give her time but then find her. they were about to get married, well he just proposed but still they were gonna get married. grissom was the only person she ever loved and vice versa.  

the only good thing was their first on screen kiss. but that is still tainted with the fact that it was their last. and it was in front of hodges of all ppl. well another good thing at least it wasnt in front of ecklie

this ep was soo sad i cried at the end. :'( :'(

I loved the lastest episode with Hannah West, the evil genius plays with the evidence and gets away with murder again, Marlon West hanging himself and Sara leaving Vagas forever what a jam packed episode. I especially liked the letter scene at the end where you hear Sara's reasons for leaving, it really rained emotion for me.

Still no sign of Warwick, I believe he only got one scene in the whole episode.  
The pen is mighter than the sword.

Reply #26 01torres's post

So they finally got rid of her, they took their time.  They did it by using all her pet peeves.  Domestic abuse and the evil child monster genius from hell.  Its a shame they didnt let her defeat her nemesis, that would have been a good note to go out on rather than the whole things are getting me down thing.  I always thought Sara was a flawed character but I thought she was stronger than that.  Nick was buried alive while being stung by fire ants - you dont see him driving of into the desert.

I know Grissom has been rather loved up lately but surely he would have noticed the change in her and brought it up before now.  His poor little face while he was reading her letter, he did look rather stunned, though not a stunned as Hodges when she kissed him - priceless.

ps: I know there are budgeting cuts but surely Ronnie has her own CSI vest, they dont have to recycle Saras:  And regarding the evershrinking role of Warwick, I guess they're just saving him up for later.  There was the allusion to him not sleeping but not the why.

[ Last edited by  trulee at 11-16-2007 18:29 ]

well this is somewat a spoiler for warwick. the next episode u realise he has a prob with drugs. like medicine drugs.

trulee i agree with wat u said about nick. he was under a car and he didnt go all "woe is me". but u can argue he had a comfortable life apart from that 1 child sexual abuse. sara had a worse past. but it still isnt fair. thats why i wanted her to leave for other reasons than that. but hopefully she comes back. but i know that wont happen.

the vest thing, i think it was more symbolic than the lab has to recycle. she ripped of her name and put good luck where it was.

Well we all knew that Sarah was going leave but we didn't know how she was going to leave and this episode made a good attempt-i loved Sarah letter at the end-it was really sweet. i think it better if no-one leaked she was leaving it would of been more shocking IMO.

this is the first original-language episode that we've seen (i know, i know, we're soooo behind but we couldn't resist when we saw the quiz that sara was leaving) and sara's voice is 100x better in english (although all the boys have worse voices!) it makes her much warmer and that made her goodbye letter so much harder. oh, and we totally agree, we love to hate hodges

it was better that she didn't "conquer" hannah. that would have been too hollywood and neat. the whole point of her leaving is that life isn't neat and sometimes it threatens to eat us alive. for all the horrid little brat that was hannah, the punishment of having killed (albeit indirectly) the only person who, as her family, had to love her is much worse than losing control of the situation and going to jail. no matter what pain sara is in, she could not have rejoiced in that moment but maybe it was some relief to her to see that she was not the only one whose whole world had become unhinged.

ay ya, we have so much to catch up on. and we are totally NOT into grissom without a beard!
Recent Ratings
  • trulee Points +3 Great post - come again 11-18-2007 06:39
...the starry heavens above me and the moral law within me

Reply #30 sddvasquez's post

sddvasquez and ur tarsier get my vopte on the beard. Grissom with the beard is awesome. although i hate the hat that he wears. dont worry u and ur tarsier can take ur time. enjoy the eps.

yeah the leter was sooo sad. that why i cried. well a few tears came down. but i definitely needed a hug which i didnt get. . however i heard in another forum that carol mendehlson(one of the writers) says she might come back in the future. whether that mean this season or next. so i am bein hopeful

[ Last edited by  5p1k3 at 11-18-2007 05:44 ]

Episode 8

Well after Sarah leaving i thought this episode would a little light-hearted and it was am so glad archie is not dead..i really like him as lab tech, ok he favourite lab tech

i liked this episode it was a fun game we should make a game out of this episode-hint hint mods . what i mean by that you create senerio  -we have figure out who killed that person.

Brass was very funny in this episode

poor grissom-everyone is hassling him,everyone giving advice about Sarah he just wants to be alone. Wendy would make a good CSI-we still have Ronnie we can't 2 rookies as CSI but i prefer her as lab tech.

Wendy 'hey it's a neck wound' -that killed me

Grissom and hodges case-well fact that hodges died with smile on his face was funny.

this episode was absolutely hilarious. brass was fnny, dave was really weird and funny, the parts where the csi's know wat to d next were funny, espeially catherines when she knew to look at the plant and was waitin for wendy.
i felt sorry for bobby though.
bala thursday last week i was playin cluedo/clue with my friends and i said wat if the csi's played this. i had not read any spoilers or anythin. then i thought hhhmmm we could make a game of this. i shall see how we can make this awesome game without anny confusion or difficulty.

i was sooo excited to hear that grissom and sara hkeep in touch. i thought she was totally gonna evade him. and when he said she was with her mother does that mean her actual mother or her foster mother. bcos that is interestin. if its her actual mother who is locked away in a mntal institute then it makes sense to her letter to see her. u know the whole ghost thing. and i wished grissom took catherine's advice to go after her though i think its better to give sara time. i feel like, that when i am upset or angry or watever i like to be left alone, then someone can make me feel better.

Reply 33#33 5p1k3's post

Luckily I had glimpsed the posts by Bala and 5p1k3 before I watched this episode. I still did the "Oh no" about Archie though.  I guess they wanted to lighten the mood after last weeks sad departure of Sara.  

Hodges is becoming more and more hilarious.  Lets hope they never make him a field agent, it would be a waste.  

Glad we got to see a bit more of Warwick this week though I was a bit worried when he said he wanted to go play Blackjack.  I was like is this the start of his decline what with him taking energy drinks and not being able to sleep.

As  for doing a game, well I guess it can be looked into for the future.

Thread