Thread
Printable Version

CSI Season 7-15 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

she's all right in the end well sort off

Reply 27#27 sukimuki's post

If you mean Sara, as far as we know she is away sorting out her head and laying her ghosts to rest.
trulee - Red is better than Blue, We're the CHAMPIONS so it's TRUE!!

yeah hopefully she hurries that up. ooorrrr grissom goes and gets her romantically but not soppy. sorry i am a sucker for romance btu not too much.

Preview

I just watch a preview of episode 9 on the CBS site and it finally looks like its Warwicks turn to be under the microscope.  He looks like he's gone to a dark place and I'm not sure if he can get back from it. Ooh I cant wait.

i know i cant wait. i wanna see wat happens and when the team find out, their reactions. especially grissoms. his face will be so heartbreakin cos its like warwick let him down again.

Reply 31#31 5p1k3's post

wow the ending i can't believe this-is this the end of warrick-first sarah now warrick who's next?, guess actor must be fed up of the show-7 years is a long time.

Reply 34#34 trulee's post

Oh dear oh dear oh dear, poor Warwick.  He really seems to have fallen into a bit of a hole.  Usually so levelheaded since he put his gambling addiction behind him, the collapse of his impromptu marriage really has gotten the better of him. His judgement seems to have gone out off the window.

oh i hated this ep. i dunno why i just dont think it was one fo their best and plus i hate t osee a CSI go that far astray. i mean sarah couldnt handle it so she somewat resigned/vacationed. i think he should have done the same. also he rushed into his relationship. wat do u expect. i would give him this advice, cut ur losses and go out with catherine.

Reply 36#36 5p1k3's post

Good to see Warwick isnt completely off the mark in his assumptions.  I hate the fact that there is someone dirty within the police department.  You could see his suspension coming a mile off.  I had thought it would have been earlier in the episode giving him more time to get into further hotwater.

Quote of the show - Hodges to Wendy - "No-one likes a kiss ass"

I loved this lastest episode, I wonder who the spy is, too bad I think this is just a carbon copy a CSI: Miami, where Natalia Boa Vista is a spy for the FBI in Season 4. I mean it not exactly the same, this time a cops informs a criminal what happening at the lab but it gives me the same vibe. I hope we see a lot of Gedda in following episode because I believe the crime has yet to solve because I don't think the homeless guy did it and neither do the CSI's. I also liked the part Al Robbins play in this episode, we acutally get see him out of the morgue for once, who would have thought that he played in a band for charity.
The pen is mighter than the sword.

Reply 38#38 01torres's post

I wouldnt exactly say its a carbon copy of CSI Miami especially as CSI Vegas is the original show.  If Boa Vista was an FBI spy, then  she was just doing her job where as the cop who ever he is, is just plain dirty and actually breaking the law.  I do get what you mean about it having a familiar vibe.  

You are right too, it was good to see that Doc Robbins doesnt just spend all his time with dead people.  I never would have guess he played in a band either.

I think its fair to say they know the homeless guy didnt do it,  just wonder how much of a toll it will take on Warwick while they prove it.

i dunno about u guys but i thought this episode was somewat average. i eman not every epsidoe of CSI is gonna be great but still it wasnt that bad.

everyone is talkin about the dirty cop. we have seen dirty cops in every cop show so i am gonna talk abou he dog fightin. that was dispicable. it was honestly disgustin. and how that women trained those dogs was so horrible i cant believe someone would do that. and then to get a honoured for bein a humanitarian just puts thecherry on top. i think that woman deserved wat came to her and that kid just savin those dogs. i mean i dont believe he had to kill her. but no one would belive him. i mean the csi's believed him and saw the dog fightin but at first they didnt believe she would do somethin like that. also the kidhad a criminal and violent history no one would belive hom because of that as well.

if sara was in that ep that case would definately make her leave. i also felt sorry for nick and gil bcos they both own dogs. nick's face was sooo angry when he saw that stuff.

sorry for the rant but dog fightin is just aweful. any form of animal fightin should be made one of the deadly sins. it ould be and 8th deadly sin.

I believe the way season 8 is coming along it is a season for rebuilding with the fact of Sara leaving and and Greg finally recovering all the way from the beating last season. This season will continue on a season of rebuilding for the team and the personal lives of many of its characters.
Recent Ratings
  • trulee Points +2 Thanks for contributing in this forum 1-19-2008 14:57

The main reason Warrick hasn't been seen in a few of the episodes this season is because of the end of his marriage and the fact he started taking sleeping pills and replaced his gambling addiction with an addiction to sleeping pills.  As i said in my earlier this season is a season of rebuilding and this will be one of the many things we can expect them to approach once the writers strike is over and they get back to writing new episodes. I also think that this season would be a great time to bring in a love interest for Nick or Catherine and I know i have post that says something about a romance between Catherine and Warrick but find her another love interest would be great.

Reply 37#37 trulee's post

Well the dog fighting was awful i hate dogs but I'm against cruelty

i don't want to discuss next episode

Reply 44#44 bala's post

Thats fine Bala, we wont hold it against you.

Reply 45#45 trulee's post

it's not that it's just last episode was a bit disturbing.

Episode 12

This was an interesting episode wasn't it i really do hope they not going make her Grissom new love interest that would be annoying, i amusing to see half of CSI with a cold that's one thing i love about this show they think of ways to make it interesting even after 8 years.

i thought this epsiode was alright. i mean of course not all csi eps r gonna be amazin. but one thought, the phone call grissom gets at the end i think it was sarah. first of all bcos he suddenly gets surprised and answers the call. secondly he starts relaxing and laying down on the couch, and sarah was his love and she relaxed him. thirdly, kinda linkin to my previous point, he laughs a little right at the end, which again sarah would relax him.

i dunno maybe i am waaay too much of a sarah fan but i would like to hear anyone elses view on it.

Thread