Thread
Printable Version

CSI Season 7-15 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 48#48 5p1k3's post

i to think it was Sarah

Reply 49#49 bala's post

ok cool so its not only me bein sara obsessed

Reply 50#50 5p1k3's post

it's nice she still keeps in touch

Reply 51#51 bala's post

i know and its nice to see the effect she still has on gil

Reply 47#47 bala's post

I liked that thing with the cold going around- and boy, when Nick was examining that car, suddenly he sneezed and I jumped in front of the screen! LOL And yes, I think too that the phone call was from Sara.

Reply 53#53 Teachergirl's post

I agree with the general consensus that the call at the end was from Sara.  It certainly wasnt from Ecklie LOL. It's good to have them back colds and all.
trulee - Red is better than Blue, We're the CHAMPIONS so it's TRUE!!

Episode 13

Wow this really was disturbing case poor girl it was only an accident and it was good episode it strange how this episode started comedian and ended with little girl but that guy threaten catrine (guy from October roads). That's going to be interesting.

CSI 8x14

i really like drops i mean he was just a nice guy but come on life is just like that but the one thing i like about this episode was fact it didn't feel like an CSI episode more like without a trace but better as it was interesting. i love how it just focus was just on 1 case and body count was good as well. i really enjoyed this episode.

CSI 8X15

Best Episode for a long time.

Two word can sum up why

Mythbusters appear

All the crimes are interlinked which I find is very cool from green blood to killer squirrels.

Best Quote "Fire him up" (afterwards the bad guy gets burned alive from the tazer)
The pen is mighter than the sword.

This was a great one indeed! I had such great fun and to find out the squirrels got their revenge after all..... they never run out of ideas. It is a great show.

Reply 57#57 01torres's post

I have to agree it was good episode but it's all because guys wrong type of pepper spray he had used standard one he wouldn't set alight.

CSI 8x15

I loved the ending to this episode suspect walking away and explaining how she killed the person they didn't have the evidence fed guys right at end from shaving cut i mean CSI should of told him but they didn't so it's not funny negligence which they could get sued from but i shouldn't take this too seriously since it's only tv show. Great guest star Kathy

Season finale

bye bye Warrick

After all of that -ending is predictable

Reply 61#61 bala's post

i know. i was like that was too easy somethin is gonna happen. and now wrricks gone. i liked the music though it reminded me of lord of the rings for some reason

Reply 62#62 5p1k3's post

i can't believe it's reaching it's 9th season

Sad about Warrick but eight seasons with almost hte same cast, that is something.

Reply 64#64 Teachergirl's post

not exactly sara left

but she only left in the current season so the core group stayed together for seven years- that is a long time. I wonder how long this is going to be continuing- if Catherine or Grisson left I'm sure it would mark the end of csi the original

Reply 66#66 Teachergirl's post

yeah if Catherine left i will be sad but how comes we don't see her daughter much?

she must be around 17/18 now right?

I think she could be at college and in any case, having her on the show would mean she is in some sort of danger- we don't see much of the family life of the csis.... Not like Medium where I love having the family.

Thread