Thread
Printable Version

CSI Season 7-15 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

CSI Season 7-15 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About Seasons 7-15 Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-11-2015 22:06 ]

i think people don't like sarah since she's a loner

Reply #8 trulee's post

Well it bound to come up eventually-they have managed to keep it a secret for more than a year.

Did it live upto previous seasons endings?

not really buried alive season ending was better

Will it have you panting for season 8?
Yeah but i can wait few months and that's it

How will the rest of the team be now that Grissoms secret is out?

that i can't wait it's really going interesting how catrine will react to her once she's save. i'm assuming grissom will find her because he's that good.

Reply #20 5p1k3's post

you raise some interesting points i suppose revenge thing is true but let's face it i felt more on edge during buried alive episode than this. yes i was surprised at the ending but it's very decent season-finale but i just prefer buried alive more.

Reply #1 5p1k3's post

Well i have to say i'm very impressed how tough sara is-man she's tough not only did she escape but she walked away -i just don't get why she didn't stay near the car. anyway i really enjoyed this episode and i can't wait to see how gang reacts sara and grissom-nice ending with sara touching grissom hand.

i hope be a competition for this episode

sara's bandana-that was cool look was i only one that though sara actually look cool with dirt on her face

i don't know about her arm i can't remember which arm it was.

did anyone realise that sara was mutterin her multiplication.-wow i didn't notice that -man you got fantastic hearing

Reply #9 trulee's post

ok, this episode you could easy to set a competition i came up 5 really good questions, anyway back to this episode-it seem you lot of you tend focus a lot on character which is really strange since for me to think about it because whenever i discuss CSI in the past on other forums  i tend focus on cases as that's what I'm interested in but i will do both in this comment.

Dining in the dark-American really do have surprises just when you think you have seen everything this comes up-i couldn't never imagine doing dining in the dark-it just doesn't sound right but guess that's people for you.  

go-cart kid-again common sense i tend wonder what teenager ever use their brain go-carting on a  public road with vehicles doesn't exactly make a lot sense but their teenagers i suppose but neither one of thought-i could get killed doing this?.

now let talk about your lot issues-i'm guessing Sarah has always be loner and i respect that fact she doesn't break up the team i think she made the right decision but did she break up grissom or will they still be seeing each other?. i never really liked Sarah but i've always respected her character and last week episodes showed how strong she is. if she leaves i will be sad.

Warrick & catrine who knows but i don't think it's a problem because ain't both of them equals in csi rank? both experienced CSI.

What a episode, that was rather scary . it's great Halloween CSI case and horror flim star murdered and case-not much of grissom but new girl got some good story-line. She really walking into that situation-how comes she didn't have a gun?-most CSI carry a gun.Anyway it good episode but no Nick & warrick

did anyone see cross-over episode yet?

Well we all knew that Sarah was going leave but we didn't know how she was going to leave and this episode made a good attempt-i loved Sarah letter at the end-it was really sweet. i think it better if no-one leaked she was leaving it would of been more shocking IMO.

Episode 8

Well after Sarah leaving i thought this episode would a little light-hearted and it was am so glad archie is not dead..i really like him as lab tech, ok he favourite lab tech

i liked this episode it was a fun game we should make a game out of this episode-hint hint mods . what i mean by that you create senerio  -we have figure out who killed that person.

Brass was very funny in this episode

poor grissom-everyone is hassling him,everyone giving advice about Sarah he just wants to be alone. Wendy would make a good CSI-we still have Ronnie we can't 2 rookies as CSI but i prefer her as lab tech.

Wendy 'hey it's a neck wound' -that killed me

Grissom and hodges case-well fact that hodges died with smile on his face was funny.

Reply 31#31 5p1k3's post

wow the ending i can't believe this-is this the end of warrick-first sarah now warrick who's next?, guess actor must be fed up of the show-7 years is a long time.

Reply 37#37 trulee's post

Well the dog fighting was awful i hate dogs but I'm against cruelty

i don't want to discuss next episode

Reply 45#45 trulee's post

it's not that it's just last episode was a bit disturbing.

Episode 12

This was an interesting episode wasn't it i really do hope they not going make her Grissom new love interest that would be annoying, i amusing to see half of CSI with a cold that's one thing i love about this show they think of ways to make it interesting even after 8 years.

Reply 48#48 5p1k3's post

i to think it was Sarah

Reply 50#50 5p1k3's post

it's nice she still keeps in touch

Episode 13

Wow this really was disturbing case poor girl it was only an accident and it was good episode it strange how this episode started comedian and ended with little girl but that guy threaten catrine (guy from October roads). That's going to be interesting.

CSI 8x14

i really like drops i mean he was just a nice guy but come on life is just like that but the one thing i like about this episode was fact it didn't feel like an CSI episode more like without a trace but better as it was interesting. i love how it just focus was just on 1 case and body count was good as well. i really enjoyed this episode.

Thread